Legit experienced growers enter here.

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Proof is in the pudding man. Yeah homie.
So this is how I run my nutritional application.
Mega crop fert 35 grams per 10 gallons every 4th day.
A flick of cal mag
In flower right around 2nd week I like to start ramping in the p&k. As follows
50-60 grams mega crop per 10 gallons. Every 4th day
30grams sweet candy
1 teaspoon of big bud powder
Maybe some cal mag…..
That is basically it besides loading the plants up with those sweet rays from the lights.
If a cultivar starts getting anywhere near a tox of any kind, I cut the watering can by 1/3rd or 1/2. My watering can is about half a gallon.
I never water to runoff. I’m old school, I use a 3 way probe to check ppfd when laying out my lights, but I had someone ask what it was set at. So I check real fast.
I know those probes suck, but it is so damned close to Photone, I use it because I’ve dropped my phone and broken limbs and branches by accident. This way I have a wand basically.
If you could put all that Clown business in a step by step, day by day routine for the first month...that would be great! At least I'd be set on the right track for the first month...

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Proof is in the pudding man. Yeah homie.
So this is how I run my nutritional application.
Mega crop fert 35 grams per 10 gallons every 4th day.
A flick of cal mag
In flower right around 2nd week I like to start ramping in the p&k. As follows
50-60 grams mega crop per 10 gallons. Every 4th day
30grams sweet candy
1 teaspoon of big bud powder
Maybe some cal mag…..
That is basically it besides loading the plants up with those sweet rays from the lights.
If a cultivar starts getting anywhere near a tox of any kind, I cut the watering can by 1/3rd or 1/2. My watering can is about half a gallon.
I never water to runoff. I’m old school, I use a 3 way probe to check ppfd when laying out my lights, but I had someone ask what it was set at. So I check real fast.
I know those probes suck, but it is so damned close to Photone, I use it because I’ve dropped my phone and broken limbs and branches by accident. This way I have a wand basically.
Youre the best thanks for taking your time to explain really appreciate it man
And good job😄🤟

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey, one major problem we face as advisors is confusion. Not us being confused but newer growers being lost in the mass of information by knowledgable and not so knowledgable advisors. Many who pimp products.

I grow DWC to the T. Basic, fundamental and easy to understand for new growers. Obviously I do other stuff but the point is ' teaching basic, easy and fundamental.'

I'm looking to link up with some hella experienced guys that gro in dirt, coco and organic (no till). Guys that got their own step by step system and can lower themselves to fundamental level, eliminating tricks, toys and goodies.

What I need from those people is 'basic, easy, fundamental and very detailed' videos, step by step and easy to understand.

I also need focus on the products you're using as not to venture off explaining 'or you can use this and do that...'

No lighting talk, just focus on growing and enviroment. Light knowledge isn't important, tons of info and choices out there. So list your growing necessities. No toys or goodies unless theyre imperative.
Just list stuff you couldn't grow without and eliminate everything else.

If you know what you're doing it won't be a challenge.

There is no payoff other than respect.

Anyone interested? It's a little time consuming but would be a great help to new growers. I have video examples of how I'm going about it. I'm new to all this so they're generic, the important thing is the fundamental information. Plus I'm redoing some videos to make them better.

We can work together and cover different styles, I think you understand.
Good idea for sure, will talk to some of the other guys and see what we can do, most topics turn into… a trainwreck (see what I did there Mr 1200 page @Captspaulding 🤣👊👊) I’ll do some checking then see what we can do, what I’d like is to see a detailed deficiency breakdown, but not using generic pictures. I think there’s enough of us here that we can use personal grow pics to make our own guide

Another would be a list of neuts for like you said DWC / soil / coco etc, if it was stickied we could make so no replies can be made, not sure if we can give permissions on certian topics to certian people but mods / staff can do the editing when requested by the contributors. Gimme some time and I’ll get with a few of you to discuss some stuff

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Yeah but it doesn't have to be like that for 99%. 1% being the guys that sit quietly figuring it out themselves.

The problem with winging it is people expect to do well and if not they can simply jump online, without searching, and post looking for help that's been answered a million (and counting) times lol.

Then everyone wants to help, most with good intentions but provide bad info. That gets cooperated by others and people think they found the fix. Then people like me say the opposite and the next thing ya know I got a first time grower quoting influencers and providing links to bad information to prove me wrong.

It's tuff helping people in the weed world. It's why skilled people don't help, the few ruin it for everyone else.
i can only agree but there is no right way to grow weed keep that in mind while were at it
Everyone do it in thier specific way

I know for a fact that i could never grow weed like anybody else

I found my way or atleast a way that makes sense for me so far

I have looked up a billion different ways to grow weed and seen two billion video’s i learned so few things from it

I only learned from small tips from growers and my own mistakes

But were all different in all kinds of ways
Im Not saying this to be a dick or be annoying i just want you to see the things from another perspective

Best of luck i love what youre doing so far and i appreciated your dwc guide
Could be more specific tho not so step
By step If you know what i mean 🤟😄

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If you could put all that Clown business in a step by step, day by day routine for the first month...that would be great! At least I'd be set on the right track for the first month...
Alright. I’ll start crafting it. Give me a bit I’m almost done breaking bones In the captains doom yoga Toni Danza tap dance extravaganza…….getting a few out of the way of themselves. I’ll be dropping you. A line @ACSippi and as always @Mikedin

You know what trees to shake homie! Hit a clown up! 👊🏻🤡

IMG 3243
IMG 3233
IMG 3226
IMG 3228
IMG 3224
IMG 3230
IMG 3227
IMG 3236
IMG 3216
IMG 3215
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Dont get it but it’s impressive😂🤟
So you water with nutrients every time and figure what every single plant needs after you have read it?
Look up zero co efficient nuclear reactors.
It was madness to run them, but, if they were operating at the correct parameters it’s was quite akin to a dance. Beautiful really.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Look up zero co efficient nuclear reactors.
It was madness to run them, but, if they were operating at the correct parameters it’s was quite akin to a dance. Beautiful really.

ACSippi

ACSippi

i can only agree but there is no right way to grow weed keep that in mind while were at it
Everyone do it in thier specific way

I know for a fact that i could never grow weed like anybody else

I found my way or atleast a way that makes sense for me so far

I have looked up a billion different ways to grow weed and seen two billion video’s i learned so few things from it

I only learned from small tips from growers and my own mistakes

But were all different in all kinds of ways
Im Not saying this to be a dick or be annoying i just want you to see the things from another perspective

Best of luck i love what youre doing so far and i appreciated your dwc guide
Could be more specific tho not so step
By step If you know what i mean 🤟😄
You fell between the cracks. Lost in the confusion. I'm too late to help you start off in the right direction.

I 100% agree there's no  one right way, you'll see me mention that on different topics. What I'm chasing is fundamentals built on a foundation. Anything else is just experiments that may turn into unique SOPs for each person. Which leads to strong opinions and confusion for guys like you. No one teaches just the fundamentals of growing.

We are good! I appreciate your input from your perspective, now I know what to consider. I learn from the newest of new guys too so you have value. I'm not like a lot of guys, I'm confident with what I do so I say what I say and willing to chat or debate with even the most knowledgeable.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You fell between the cracks. Lost in the confusion. I'm too late to help you start off in the right direction.

I 100% agree there's no  one right way, you'll see me mention that on different topics. What I'm chasing is fundamentals built on a foundation. Anything else is just experiments that may turn into unique SOPs for each person. Which leads to strong opinions and confusion for guys like you. No one teaches just the fundamentals of growing.

We are good! I appreciate your input from your perspective, now I know what to consider. I learn from the newest of new guys too so you have value. I'm not like a lot of guys, I'm confident with what I do so I say what I say and willing to chat or debate with even the most knowledgeable.
Pragmatic. I love it. I roll the Same way. Stay humble cuz. 👊🏻🤡
One thing is for certain in this game we live,
School is never out. Always something new to learn and apply. So I feel you man.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Just tryna help brudda not trying to debate i get your point
feeling a little attacked tho
by “guys like me” 😂

ACSippi

ACSippi

most topics turn into… a trainwreck
Thats why im looking for hella experienced guys, guys that can be trusted and maybe have a reputation. Where our words, combined, can make it an actual learning experience.
what I’d like is to see a detailed deficiency breakdown, but not using generic pictures. I think there’s enough of us here that we can use personal grow pics to make our own guide
Yeah...that's a tough one. I've mentioned I've tried to do that but I'm hydro so it's even harder. Light burning plants is easy to do and get photos of but a micro nutrient deficiency other than calmag is impossible. I do have four fresh plants I'm about to start. About 3 weeks of veg I could mess with the PH on two plants, one being very high PH one being very low, then documenting the growth and problems.

For dirt tho! Those that mix their medium from scratch, it would be easier to make the medium perfect and 'forget' a certain nutrient.

The OG deficiency chart is one of my biggest banes when helping people. It leads so many straight into confusion.

I'm all for redoing the deficiency chart like you say.
Another would be a list of neuts for like you said DWC / soil / coco etc,
The problem with nutes is business. The plant only needs like 16 compounds to florish. Nutes should be easy but business gotta make products and influencers pimp them out for income, us growers lose. I don't know if you remember the Lucas formula. After a while growers noticed the roots wernt growing too big. So as growers save pennies doing Lucas now they're spend $25 buying a root nutrient.

The 3 part GH trio is all I need for hydro. I can say that but it doesn't seem right. That's it? But what about boosters or secret sauces?

Then there's other brands that have 8 bottles, costing $250. That would be a bad recommendation. How do we venture through that?
if it was stickied we could make so no replies can be made, not sure if we can give permissions on certian topics to certian people but mods / staff can do the editing when requested by the contributors. Gimme some time and I’ll get with a few of you to discuss some stuff
I appreciate the help! Between us all we can brainstorm and figure something out. All I'm doing is throwing stuff (that needs to be talked about and settled) against the wall. I love thinktanks! If we go into it with that understanding we can turn the cultivation ship around.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I like this idea!
Let me no what I can do to help facilitate this goal. I need to get off my lazy ass and contribute more:)
I’ll contribute this new grow tent to this project.
Just starting my environmental goals with this tent,
I treat all my grows with K.I.S.S. Edict

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I like this idea!
Let me no what I can do to help facilitate this goal. I need to get off my lazy ass and contribute more:)
I’ll contribute this new grow tent to this project.
Just starting my environmental goals with this tent,
I treat all my grows with K.I.S.S. EdictView attachment 2122204
Wiz poppin cuz? Fancy seeing you round here👊🏻🤡

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Sounds interesting for sure and would def. benefit alot of people.
I ran into that problem with conflicting views/informations a couple of times and made it hard to find a way forward/decide on a Topic to reasearch further and im not even half point there. A good "Baseline" really wasnt out there from the regular search queries, as in get the most lets call it success with the least possible investment.

I really like the idea of keeping it simple, because wheter your an complete beginner or coming back after while/ change from outdoor to indoor or from regular Crops or even consider yourself an experienced Grower you can get easily swayed by the Marketing out there or just start to fire the geek side in us and waste money and/or Manhours on little details that might not even effect what your doing by a few precentages.

Appreciate the effort you guys are doing for the community 👊 ✌️

ps. if you decided to go for it, and got the people together might wanna check out Trello. Prob not gonna happen cause all people would have to be willing to use it but thought i mentioned it as it helped me alot with a similar Idea of a guide for an unrelated topic.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Busy, busy!
Full time 9-5 job and trying to get my hemp business off the ground takes a toll:)
But I’m surviving👍🏻😉
Kinda like Boris the bullet dodger.
Sall gravy though, for homie like you,
There is gold in them there hills.
Nice to see your indoor rig man. It’s nice 👊🏻

Latest posts

Top Bottom