• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Rip acsippi I guess,
This thread was decent, but the problem is we all grow differently so we have our own expertise. Should have a hydro thread, a coco thread, a soil with liquid nutes, then living soils if anything because the way I water will kill a plant in coco for instance . 🤷‍♂️

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Rem it’s a weed and the and the numbers we throw around are just optimal numbers weed can handle many situations
It surely can handle many situations, but that doesn't mean those non-optimal situations will result in quality marijuana. Cannabis certainly does seem to be quite adaptable, though.

Our use of the word "weed" is interesting. It isn't defined as a plant that grows well. It's defined as "a wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants." So, basically, what makes a plant a "weed" is us humans not wanting it, especially not wanting it in our gardens. So, for us "weed" growers, our weed is desired and thus it's not a weed. Given that logic, it's no wonder space aliens avoid our planet.

S

SamSquatch

It surely can handle many situations, but that doesn't mean those non-optimal situations will result in quality marijuana. Cannabis certainly does seem to be quite adaptable, though.

Our use of the word "weed" is interesting. It isn't defined as a plant that grows well. It's defined as "a wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants." So, basically, what makes a plant a "weed" is us humans not wanting it, especially not wanting it in our gardens. So, for us "weed" growers, our weed is desired and thus it's not a weed. Given that logic, it's no wonder space aliens avoid our planet.
In Kidron Ohio they call it "The Devil's Lettuce".

Top Bottom