Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
First full blown hermie i ever owned came from that place (kind love), not surprised at all theyd start a seed co with beans from a herm session. Thank god i dont buy herb or clones from disps anymore. Cool building though.

I will also agree on the Waayne comments, the Big Dog is an extremely friendly and genuine, not to mention talented guy. I do feel that if hed had any experiences like those listed in this thread hed have said so. Plus, Waaynes got tester weed & bean stacks for days, i dont think hes trippin much on this spiel. Jus sayin. Much love Waayne. & All.
Motiv

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I also had 2 phenols of ultimate fighter , while not totally A's work it is descended from it. One pheno was urkle Dom and solid. The other smelled real grapes but that one ended up having nanners.

My experience leaves me with a 1/11 herm experience win these genetics. Not bad actually but the tendency exists and needs to be bred out. In time this will happen.

ps... The homie predicted this shit storm a year ago without even growing this gear....you know who you are...

Hope this is informative to some.
It's definitely informative to me. Thanks bro. That's two herms reported in the Ultimate Fighter out of all that made it's way out. I was honestly surprised to hear about the first issue as the Starfighter male I had seemed pretty solid, even when put under stress and in extended veg...And my Urkle cut is as solid as they come. Now after seeing this thread...I hear others are having issues so I could see where the potential for herms may lie. I have yet to hear any issues with the Space Jam which uses the same Starfighter male so thats a plus. Not too bad so far but like you said sounds like some things could be worked out.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a quick pic of the Starfighter male I used. You can see he had been around for a bit with no premature ejaculation...even being vegged out surrounded by ladies lol. Also took a decent amount of stress when I pushed one clone without any ill effect.
Downloadfile 7
Downloadfile 6
Seemed solid to me...although you never know for sure until you check the progney.

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

so where is alien and why has he not responded to any of these posts

shawnskush

shawnskush

so where is alien and why has he not responded to any of these posts
why bother responding the thread is just full of opinions good and bad. people are still gonna buy his gear regardless and its impossible to know what caused herms without a ton of experimentation. By responding he simply opens himself open to having to give away free shit to keep people happy for what very well may be their own fault.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

why bother responding the thread is just full of opinions good and bad. people are still gonna buy his gear regardless and its impossible to know what caused herms without a ton of experimentation. By responding he simply opens himself open to having to give away free shit to keep people happy for what very well may be their own fault.
You should let him answer, unless you're his mom or something....

And couldn't be further from the truth.

shawnskush

shawnskush

You should let him answer, unless you're his mom or something....

And couldn't be further from the truth.
maybe i am :rolleyes:

and you dont think people are just gonna keep buying his gear? shit people still buy cali connect...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Shit people still but Barney's and greenhouse seeds too.

Not everyone is smart.

Sure, he'll sell them if he keeps selling them... Maybe.... Maybe not. Point being he should be answering we shouldn't be debating possibilities. Why can I go in other sub forums here and ask 1 question I'll get a great reply, yet with the beans that have sold the most on this site in the last year you don't even get an unwashed handshake.

This thread should just be closed really. The speculation and opinions are out there, have been said, and since te dude there are hundreds of replies to and waiting fr is just sitting back reading this.... Watch he'll come back with a how busy he was, even though people have time to read the whole shit and like people's posts and shit.

If that's not some "look at that mentality" I don't know what is.

But this thread is dragging on w nonsense, and alien can reply to closed threads anyways.

Just leave it with "alien, your shit is bustin nuts hardcore. ANSWER PEOPLE". Closed. Hahahaha.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What sucks is I wish I could speak my mind on this, but am 98% sure that would e the end of my online presence here, lol. I respect everyone enough to not try and fuck w their business and professional endeavors.....

I bet nobody gets any explanation. It'll go on and on, but for real, he's been on the scene for a year and people are already sellin crosses of his gear for profit. Bird dawg, exotic, jaws, shit I'm sure there are plenty more elsewhere....

But did any of these people pop 100+ beans?? Or are they just not selecting breeding too???

The line goes on for days

And for the record "oh there was this stinky male" or "this great statured plant out of the pack" IS NOT SELECTION OR BREEDING. It's simply making seeds. Taking one pack and taking a male, then breeding and selling for a starting bid of 100$, dude this game has turned into a fuckin cartoon

I think I just saw some acme crates and the roadrunner fly by.

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

people always diss cali connect but i have yet to get a herm or any bad results with them so far

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Not to keep going off track but Cali connect pisses me off cause everyone is growing these fake OGs and have this real thick hairiness to them that is fuckin not OG, so you show them the real deal and they don't even know better. People sellin "SFV" og and its a fck in Cali connect bx. He needs to label his shit right.

Not to mention people are spending more on those packs than just getting a cut of said OG

sky high

sky high

I got high male to female ratios, 1 herm , 2 bunk phenos. ______ ______ can lick my ball bag.

Sadly, it seems like the above offering could be used as a standard template in this "industry".

Just insert the name of the latest seed "messiah" in the blanks and yer done!

Untitled

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
CR...Not trying to argue or go off topic and I do agree with some of what you' ve said but I'm curious...how many seeds do you think you need to start to be a selective breeder? 100+? Do you not think it's possible a keeper male could be found in a single pack? I know if I had to start over 100 seeds to find a keeper male it's probably not a line I would be wanting to work with in the first place. I know I have personally popped a pack of seeds, found something I liked, tried to pop multiple packs of the same thing down the road(all purchased the same time) to find something similar...only to find progney less desireable than the first pack.

The same could be said about dog breeding. I have been breeding/raising dogs for quite some time and breeding a select line of bulldog for 5+ years. Our very first breeding with our stud produced some of the best dogs we have had to date. Since then we have tried to duplicate the results a few times with the same male/female paring...even though some nice dogs were produced, nothing quite as nice as the first time around. I'm not saying that I don't believe in selective breeding...just saying that sometimes your best selection can sometimes be found faster than you think.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

CR...Not trying to argue or go off topic and I do agree with some of what you' ve said but I'm curious...how many seeds do you think you need to start to be a selective breeder? 100+? Do you not think it's possible a keeper male could be found in a single pack? I know if I had to start over 100 seeds to find a keeper male it's probably not a line I would be wanting to work with in the first place. I know I have personally popped a pack of seeds, found something I liked, tried to pop multiple packs of the same thing down the road to find something similar...only to find progney less desireable than the first pack.

The same could be said about dog breeding. I have been breeding/raising dogs for quite some time and breeding a select line of bulldog for 5+ years. Our very first breeding with our stud produced some of the best dogs we have had to date. Since then we have tried to duplicate the results a few times with the same male/female paring...even though some nice dogs were produced, nothing quite as nice as the first time around. I'm not saying that I don't believe in selective breeding...just saying that sometimes your best selection can sometimes be found faster than you think.
I want a bull dog!

sky high

sky high

Not to mention people are spending more on those packs than just getting a cut of said OG

You hit the nail on the head here, bro.

THE reason these seeds are even in existence is because the folks with the real deal cuts are horders. If it's "special", it's "restricted"..."horded"...."bottlenecked". Whatever you tag it.... such practices are why these knock-offs are made and then, why they are passed off as the real deal. Close enough...right?

We felt the same sting/snub here with FPOG/etc. ..and while the cuts that don't herm are supposedly out there, the directive to NOT SHARE "breeds" the environment that "breeds" haphazard genetics and has good folks wasting time/effort/$$$ on bunk/untested/rushed-to-sale genetics.

Some are haves, some are have nots. This entire problem could be a wash/non-event with no hard feelings anywhere if some of these peeps would just do the right thing and release these cuts from their stranglehold in the CLIQUE to some of the folks who spent GOOD money and came up short.

just sayin'....

Latest posts

Top Bottom