Lemon Alien Dawg in the water :)

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

the test grow was lookin really good, find that gem, but those rooms blow the tubs out the water lol
even more impressed, thumbs up Kenny! cant wait to see the winner get its turn in the big room. looks like your growing some damn healthy plants in that diy rdwc!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Its a couple days before week 6 so far I gonna have to say my fav is number 5 at least in my room. Number 5 is a monster its all iced out too way more then all the others and has a distinct smell its like a bit of a sweeter version of number 1 right now which im gonna get to in a sec...

Here is number 5 at close range...
20121218 235643 1

Number 5 at medium range
20121218 235652 1

20121218 235714 1
20121218 235720 1
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

the 2 attached in the thumbnails are number 1 ^^^^ I would have posted like normal but my phone is buggin out so bad right now trying to post this I just played it safe and got it up before I lost the whole post or something lol.... moving on though..

Number 1 isnt the frostiest but shes big and puts on a lot of sites and it also has this pungent lemon bleach throw up candy smell all wrapped up into 1 thats kickin so hard all you have to do is just put your face within like a foot of it your stomach starts to turn and shit no bs its the strongest smelling one atm. Its my number 2 fav for sure right now.

jammie

jammie

hey there qb mo- fantastic grow log and pics. got some lad's arriving any day. should be hitting the water within about 60 seconds of arrival. keep up the great show

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

My number 1 was my fav fallowed close by number 5 and 8... unfortunately its looking like none of them are gonna make the cut... its still in the drying process so I cant say for sure yet but from what I can see its not my cup of tea... im a kush fan.... that being said lad is more of a weed for people who like fruity smelling shit aka strawberry cough or strawberry diesel or ortega or something... im use to growing bubba crosses so for me its not gonna work... it could be some fire to someone who is into that type of weed though. Anyway im on to the sledgehammer now with higher hopes ill post pics of everything soon when I get a chance... thank you all for fallowing my journal its been a pleasure.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So heres a crazy twist/update on this LAD thing... When I took clones off the mothers I had a bunch of clones left over and my girl was in the process of learning how to grow well I figured this would be a good first grow so we threw a room up and ran them we had 18 different cuts of mixed phenos of lad I believe it was my number 1, 3, and 4 plants... Anyway needless to say she blew me and my other friend out of the water lol aint that a bitch. My grow got light leaked and my buddy his got pollinated from a hermie bubba og that hermed and hers came out perfect she really did her thing on this shit im very very very very proud of her. She wanted me to let you all know her grower name is officially Poison Ivy too lol.

So enough with the bullshit here it is...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Good shit Poison Ivy!;)
man hell yeah she killed this shit she did all the work and even helped build the room... All I did was coach and lay down the blueprints and she ran with it on some usain bolt shit lol.

Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Thanks!!!!!! Also thanks Mo you were a big help, if you wasn't such a mark I would have not believed that I could do this, but I did so thank you;-)

Top Bottom