LETS DO THE OX!!..

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

What up, Jaws! How r these babies doin? Hope all is well, bro.

doing good with them in this round unlike the last...

i have ran the bubba and several bubba hybrids and this strain thus far may look a bit like a bubba but they dont smell to bubbaish to me, and to be honest i hope there not....id love to get a blue leaning one to work with and i guess time will t\let me know what i got..

OX

peace:snaphappy:

p.s. thanks for the interest aswell...

JAWS

JAWS

Have they have sexed yet?

nope not yet and i check every day, looking for three females from this group will i get that i dont know but id settle for 1 if thats all i can have HAHAHA........i have some pollen from the last round so there will be some f2's made if i get a nice female...

peace brother:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hopefully they r all girls, J. I cant wait to see them in flower. Put me down for some of them F2's. LOL. Keep pushing limits, bro.

F

fuzzy

Looking Awesome J!Keep up All the Great work you do,peace,fuzzy

JAWS

JAWS

a couple shots of the bigger OX and im going to say this is a STONE MOUNTAIN pheno and she starting to get with it here at day 37 i think, were at 40/41 today...

i fully expect those shoots to fully fill in by the time were done over her with her, so im thinking there will be some 18--24 inch buds at harvest time!!!

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

sorry my friends this thread seemed to lack any interest so I just gave up on it, had a thread at another site with these but again no real interest so I stopped that one as well.... im not even sure if the breeder is all that interested in this strain...

this strain is basicly a BUBBA KUSH BX and shows in her buds for-sure, i'll get some pics in here of her this week once I get her out of the drying tent for those who would like to look at her buds....im not sure what they look like these days I have not seen them sense last Tuesday.....

peace:)

BTW I have four cuts going to from each of the seed plants I ran in this last round, I suggest you top these girls and then top them again and one more time just to be sure....

P.S. I took this crop at 68 days...

D

Desert Dan

Ahoy there Jaws!!! Sorry to come to the show so late, but I am interested in the ox. How did these turn out for you? Bubba in a seed? Anything worth keeping or at least on par with the bubba?

DD

L

Luk E Bag

As the story goes there are a bunch of cuts that came from selfed beans of the original OG Kush. A little info from seedfinder.

outwest
This above doesn't really say much. Obviously this isn't from a California source. Abusive= Forum Member Abusives S1 bagseed from a sfv. Face off= THA Docta's Cut, there is also CDubs Faceoff amongst the San Diego crew. Its a little different and better than the Docs's cut; which RD uses. Fire= Rascals cut (Also a SFV s1)...but there are a few other "Fire Ogs" out in the Cali scene, just imitators pretending to have OGRaskal's cut. Ghost=Forum Member Ghost's cut from orgnkid. RD uses an S1 of ghost from Goldenrod I believe..possibly from someone else but its somewhere OC sourced. Original OG= Progressive Options "pre 91" og cut, Banana OG Kush= Elite's Cut its SFV crossed to a unnamed Sagarmatha seed, Poison OG...Bagseed from 1996, SFV...the original cut...it predates Tahoe and the made up "Ocean Grown" story. Came out in 1994 some better accidental pollinations led to the best cuts in 1998-99. Uncle D's cut is Rascal and Luke Skywalkers mother cut..they were s1's. Doctas' cut was an s1 of one of their SFV's; s2. XXX og another orgnkid cut that came out from the same batch as ghost...shows more kush...not as stretchy/sativa as all other ogs. Just FYI

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Love the info Luk E Bag

So the CDubs faceoff is better then Doc's faceoff?

L

Luk E Bag

I like it more. Tha Docta's faceoff seems to be a one off the the dankest sfv cut. There is a possibility that cdubs cut is the same but I had a cut given to me and it yielded amazingly for me...reminded me of the presidential og kush that came around a few years back. No one let that cut out then a few remakes with super lemon haze hit the scene they weren't quite the same. I'd say CDub would be the guy to ask if his cut is the same...Tha Doc will tell you its not. Plus Ths Doctas cut has been around for years I think cdub's came out in 2010. Look up grizzly genetics 2010. I think someone has a filepic of the SD faceoff in place of the GG 2010 whatever that is...actually I'll just link it. I didn't grow this!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Ive asked Cdub if it was the same cut as the docs and he said he wasnt sure. I was just texting with him yesterday and said hes had the faceoff for about 5 yrs now. Hes now doing some of his own breeding and will be having some killer stuff. The face off og has the old school og look I doubt it has lemon haze

That nug looks stupid dank

Top Bottom