LETS DO THE OX!!..

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

ohh ya i forgot to mention i got one more male and a confermed FEMALE, so as it stands now i have TWO MALES and one FEMALE with three unsexed much better looking plants still in veg....

MRS. RAREDANKNESS sorry for the stumble but im going to push forward and do what i can with these three but the next round is where i'll mosre show case the BEAUTIE of these OX'S...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

MRS. RAREDANKNESS

can you conferm thats this is the STONE MOUNTAIN pheno or not for me PLEASE, it looks to sat to be the bubba pheno..

click the pic for a little better look..

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

we're looking at it, but can't tell from the pic.

what kind of shots do you need me to take?, im not the best with a cam but i'll try and get you what ever angle shots you need if i can...

tomrrow i will pull the still vegging OX's out of the closet and you will clearly see the two PHENO i have at this time...

420alldaze

420alldaze

im stoked about RD genetics:) i got some cougar piss ,rug burn og,long peaks blue and another i cant remember. wanna get my hands on some others they have but dont live in friendly territory...lol whatever pheno that is its lookin good

JAWS

JAWS

some pics of two of the other three still veg..

looking much better then the ones in flower now thats for-sure..

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Seems like these will all be pretty Bubba dominant, as it does dominate pretty much anything it touches. And not much sativa in them at all. Bubba and DJs Blue Moonshine right? Oughtta be straight indica.

JAWS

JAWS

Seems like these will all be pretty Bubba dominant, as it does dominate pretty much anything it touches. And not much sativa in them at all. Bubba and DJs Blue Moonshine right? Oughtta be straight indica.

no thats not the genetics of this one...

OX
mother===bubba kush
father===stone mountain

im hoping the first pic above is a STONE leaner because the other one is more indica and im going with the bubba on that one..

and its clear in post #65 that the male there more looks like the STONE aswell more sat then the others...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
no thats not the genetics of this one...

OX
mother===bubba kush
father===stone mountain

im hoping the first pic above is a STONE leaner because the other one is more indica and im going with the bubba on that one..

and its clear in post #65 that the male there more looks like the STONE aswell more sat then the others...

Stone Mtn = Bubba kush x (bubba kush x djs blue moonshine)

JAWS

JAWS

Stone Mtn = Bubba kush x (bubba kush x djs blue moonshine)

ahh thank you my friend so the OX is basicly a BUBBA KUSH BX1 then...

are those bubba * blue moonshine seeds still around??....

JAWS

JAWS

humm well then perhaps i have a BLUE MOONSHINE PHENO in the male i have??..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ive tried quite a few flowers of the stone mountain, and lets just say i hope to god you get a pheno like those.... bubba is good too! i just fuckin hate trimming it... LOL.

lookin good mang!! you have a couple in flower??? are they staying squat?

JAWS

JAWS

project scrapped!!!!

ok so these OX are very very BUBBA DOM so you who have them in hand when ya drop them make sure to give then a good veg if not ummm yaaaa......

not going to futher this round any futher i will instead wait untill the second three are big enough to throw down with....

i still have the male and will get what i can from him but the feamle is just awful and she wont amount to anything and i may even just cut her and take the lose....

MRS. RAREDANKNESS
verry sorry for dropping the ball on this one i had no idea this was going to be so BUBBA ish if i had i would have held all 6 back, i at the time i dropped them did not know that STONE MOUTAIN was a BUBBA HYBRID if i had i may have known to veg them much longer...thats not yours or the plants fault thats all my fault for not researching this strain bit better...

ok so ya the other three will get what they need in the veg time so we can get a good look at her in the next round...

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

sorry... yes stone mtn. is bubba... don't worry.. is that male ok?

JAWS

JAWS

sorry... yes stone mtn. is bubba... don't worry.. is that male ok?

yes the male is fine but he to is very small but he is still with me and i will let him run his cource to its end what ever that me be...

just got word i'll be geting the WALKER KUSH pretty soon so that one will be dropped in the next round of seeds....

and MRS. RAREDANKNESS again this is no fault of yours its a misstep on my part by not knowing the history of this strain and the amount of bubba thats in it...wont make that misstake with the other three i have in veg....

JAWS

JAWS

MALE OX

he gave some goodness this morning and i will keep him around untill weeks end and then hes going to the after life...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Jaws! How r these babies doin? Hope all is well, bro.

Top Bottom