Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i seen this on amazon for 240 bucks,,it was designed for a 5 gal bucket,,said damn all that noise and redesigned the bitch to fit in my 33 gal trash can,,air hose sucks everything off bottom and shoot up the pump spout and is redistributed back and forth to bottom

7 22 002
7 22 001
jipp

jipp

instead of dipping the clone,,put a little in the water ,,my cloner is small ,i use open hose with a weight on the end to hold it down,,your 5 gal bucket,the more bubbles the merry it will be,,i have a 952 gph pump i use in my 33 gallon can,i open bubble 24 hrs and last 24 hours for bacterial tea,,for fungal tea 24 hrs,,but i i open hose it,,if i think about it tomorrow i will shoot a picture of my uplift,,you can do the same thing for a 5 gal bucket,,to me it does a better job at tea than bubbling,,it still daylight i will got shoot a pic
yeah this is basically what you made but with a airstone.. so im gonna get rid of it, and fucking use a weight so i can use the white shrk in there hah.

man glad i did not pay to much, if i could of found that bucket i could of made one hah.

i need to get the chev running so i have wheels.. so i can do shit like this. hard to DIY with out wheels laughs.

but like i have two question old man.
A: what level do i want the water line to be at?
B: what do you use to keep track of what is what. like how do you name them?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah this is basically what you made but with a airstone.. so im gonna get rid of it, and fucking use a weight so i can use the white shrk in there hah.

man glad i did not pay to much, if i could of found that bucket i could of made one hah.

i need to get the chev running so i have wheels.. so i can do shit like this. hard to DIY with out wheels laughs.

but like i have two question old man.
A: what level do i want the water line to be at?
B: what do you use to keep track of what is what. like how do you name them?
are you gonna do a coffe can like mine? i fill my container to were those 2 hose go into the container,i fill the water level right up to those hose,,when i take my cuts,i cut them long enough to sit about 1/4 inch in the water when it is at the water level discribed,the foam i used is the same foam you wrap your pipes with in the winter,just put a split in it and put around stem,,when you got roots,pinch the foam and slip the clone out of hole and the foam opens up and wala you have a rooted clone in your hand ready for soil,,so i have a clip on light with just a regular 60 watt bulb in it,i keep above the cloner and about 6 to 8 inches above clones,,leave it on them 24-7 till you get roots,,soon as you transplant into soil,go to a regular light cycle,,i use 18-6 till they get established in the soil,usally 2 weeks and then drop light cycle to 16 or 14 hours on,,just what your use too ,think you do 18-6,,my cloner only has 4 holes so i pretty much know what i put in there,if your gonna do 4 difrent strains,,just put a piece of pipe cleaner of difrent colors on the stem and you know what you got,,this is easy as shit,if my dumb ass can do it,,you sure can,,i only check the water on it about 6 days in,,and ive done several variety of weed and veggies and only once have i had to top off the res,,ive only had 2 plants that toke 14 days and all the rest took 10 days,,easier than i can explain,im a redneck you know,hahah,,but easy as hell and cheap,,just like that uplift i pictured,,aint no way in hell i would pay 240 bucks for something so simple,,i just took the plan that was for a 5 gallon bucket and increased the length of the center pipe,,dude all together,if i remember correct it cost me 76 bucks to make that bitch,,dont quote me,ask sernots his memeory is better than mine on the cost,we figured up all the stuff one day and it was under 80 buck,,works better than the bubbler,,i have a 4 air manifold for my pump,with 3in stones,,the damn things clog up quick using molases,and you would think you could just boil them in water to get shit out,,wrong,,they come apart or did with mine,,granite i buy the cheapest shit,,so i run open hose when i use the manifold,,the air lift is also open hose,that one 90 degree fitting on bottom is for a 1/4 in air hose,,thats for tea,,but clones i use the coffe can,does me great,,ever time i tried to use a dome tray,,killed the shit in couple days,,seen were everyone was talking these aerocloner all up,,said damn that i make my own and that what i came up with,,i have used this same cloner 3 years now and replaced the 2 hose pump once,,so that a bang for my bucks ,does the same shit getto style,hahahh

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

id say one happy SBD.
View attachment 728870

so im gonna fuck with this in a day or two.
it has stoner proof controls so you do not fuck it up when you are medicated. hah.

however, iv not used it yet and there is two things i do not like so far.
the plug is on the side.. dumb.

also the heat controls are basic i get its cheap item.. but come on if you selling to the US at least give me F.. now i have to fuck with learning C. assholes.

View attachment 728871 View attachment 728872 View attachment 728873
holy shit fuck,,
whats that brother?
I want one!

how much?
Did you have to buy anything else?

jipp

jipp

holy shit fuck,,
whats that brother?
I want one!

how much?
Did you have to buy anything else?
its a rosin press you can get them off amazon for like 400.00 or you can buy slow boat and save a bill. we try it out tomorrow.. hopefully my weed is good enough to get some out.. the afghans should make for good rosin tho.. they already bleed resin when you poke a leaf . laughs.. go aspirin!
IMG 5764

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

its a rosin press you can get them off amazon for like 400.00 or you can buy slow boat and save a bill. we try it out tomorrow.. hopefully my weed is good enough to get some out.. the afghans should make for good rosin tho.. they already bleed resin when you poke a leaf . laughs.. go aspirin!
View attachment 729247
wow cool,,, well tell me how it works out,, and what did u pay for yours?

jipp

jipp

IMG 5946

i flip soon they getting bushy as fuck. hah. they are at 2 table spoons.. hungry bitches.
IMG 5950

well you can sure that the charged char, and great white does help. they were a week behind easy now look. they be caught up in no time. go micros!
IMG 5952

i always get the fucking weirdos. laughs. lets hope its good smoke.
IMG 5954

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 729314
i flip soon they getting bushy as fuck. hah. they are at 2 table spoons.. hungry bitches.
View attachment 729315
well you can sure that the charged char, and great white does help. they were a week behind easy now look. they be caught up in no time. go micros! View attachment 729316
i always get the fucking weirdos. laughs. lets hope its good smoke.
View attachment 729317
Damn Jipp you always get the kray krays,,
reminds me of me in my younger days....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 729247
So did you pay 400 for yours, or did slow boat, which is I presume is a china order that takes a month to get, was it cheaper?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah what you said. whatever press you look into make sure you can use it. the one i originally wanted needed 30amp breaker. but furnace, stove,freezer are using them.
we find out if it works later i gather.
Well if you like yours, then im getting yours, if you will provide me a link and the costs...
And after I see what you think the pros and cons are of this unit.

jipp

jipp

well with out using it i can tell you cons already.. the temp control is in C ( while(1) { printf("Bowl up\n" ); } hah not coded in a long fucking time surprised i remember anything with out much thought hah. ) not F. anyhow, and the power chord is on the side. and also.. why does it have 3 power switches.. the one at the plug is the master. so why bother with having a kill switch for each heating plate.

i dunno man. yeah. ill get a link and shit.

bowl up.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

well with out using it i can tell you cons already.. the temp control is in C ( while(1) { printf("Bowl up\n" ); } hah not coded in a long fucking time surprised i remember anything with out much thought hah. ) not F. anyhow, and the power chord is on the side. and also.. why does it have 3 power switches.. the one at the plug is the master. so why bother with having a kill switch for each heating plate.

i dunno man. yeah. ill get a link and shit.

bowl up.
Ya I got a couple temp gauges that way... just add 50 to the C #..
So 23 c is 73 f

Latest posts

Top Bottom