Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

yeah what you said. whatever press you look into make sure you can use it. the one i originally wanted needed 30amp breaker. but furnace, stove,freezer are using them.
we find out if it works later i gather.
Who needs a stove, plug that bitch in LMAO

I agree the new press should have your °F. Easiest way to convert for me is either type into search bar 150 f = c just substitute the number you need and it will show you what you need in °C. You can also use your phone with voice with google saying the same exact thing and it will read the answer back to you. That might be easier for your eyesight and more convenient while at the press.

jipp

jipp

Who needs a stove, plug that bitch in LMAO

I agree the new press should have your °F. Easiest way to convert for me is either type into search bar 150 f = c just substitute the number you need and it will show you what you need in °C. You can also use your phone with voice with google saying the same exact thing and it will read the answer back to you. That might be easier for your eyesight and more convenient while at the press.
im lazy man.. that is way to much work ill just add 50.. much easier than trying to look it up. :D

one more bowl for me and i think im crashing. my head hurts like hell.

Broken

Broken

the add 50 thing works for low numbers but not so well at the higher temps. For example you want 190°F if you subtract 50 you get 140 but 190°F actually is equal to 88°C had you set it at the 140°C you would have actually been heating to 284°F

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the add 50 thing works for low numbers but not so well at the higher temps. For example you want 190°F if you subtract 50 you get 140 but 190°F actually is equal to 88°C had you set it at the 140°C you would have actually been heating to 284°F
Wow, that sure could be true.. I never used it for high numbers!

Broken

Broken

Wow, that sure could be true.. I never used it for high numbers!
Yeah the +50 works when we talk about our outdoor temps up until you pass 23°C then you start seeing a spread that gets wider with each degree. For example your 23 + 50 equals 73 works fine but double your 23° and add 50 you get 96 yet 46°C = 115°F Hope that helps someone probably the only time it has me LOL growing up across the river from Canada finally helped lol

jipp

jipp

IMG 5959

so the master is on. the heaters are off. i did turn them on for a second.. thats why the temp is reading what it is.. heated up pretty quick. from what iv read you need to let it sit at the temp you want for 5 mins before pressing.

3g nug to break up into a 1g press i guess.

it comes preset at 140

IMG 5957
jipp

jipp

so im heating it up now. we see if it works. if not what the fuck i tried..
im tired. ill break it up i guess into little chunks. not sure how big but im sure small enough to remove all stems which could poke a hole in the parchment.

both plates are at 140 ill bump it up to 150.

hmm fresh smell of iron heating up
laughs.

jipp

jipp

I wonder if you have the bottom plate adjusted high enough as that was the only thing the guy in the video took the time to high lite. Bowl up
dunno do not care.. i have some really nasty shatter i forgot i bought when i had the courage to go ask the local girl at the distrib out.. we see how well that work out. laughs i suck.

what info i could find it says do not fuck with the lower plate suppose to be adjusted already i guess. i dunno. i just think its not good weed so no rosin to be had.

i have this shit for today. the taste is so artificial.

bowl up indeed.

IMG 5962

Latest posts

Top Bottom