Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

no click jacking no fucking video high jacking none of that bullshit. i guess click jacking was at least published in 2008 im sure it hit sooner tho before going public like most cracks. hah, i have no idea hat i was doing in 2008 but i know iw as not keeping on up computers.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah old school i saw it, ill have to do something like it..
just a piece of plywood with ears on the under side to keep it from moving and a hole in top for vent ,every fan filter combo i ever bought came with a mounting bracket,bolt it on and your rolling

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskewl you use a roller for joints i think you said yeah? whats the trick, i keep rolling these joints to tight. i guess a good hand roll joint will always be best for good hits.,
i have a zig zag roller,you put the weed in it,roll it around few time,stick paper in and roll it in,love it,i need papers dammit,guess i will have to get them off line,in this little redneck town im in now,papers are a sure give away,and half the folk here are all related or married to cops,lmao,this is why i was so nervous with my outdoor grow,i kept seeing this cop drive by,and finally got out and done some recon ,and low and behold lives on property behind me,only have a big thick tangled mess of ceder trees bettween us,hahahah,as soon as them girls were cloudy them bitchs came out them buckets,hahah and the shit will screw your ass up,they were also breed,so if the breed plant give you hell of buzz ,i cant wait to see a sensimilla grow of it,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hand roll rocks...its art
my old ass hands wont let me anymore,i love that roller,i roll about 30 at a time put in mason jar were they stay fresh,smoke half in morning other half in evening,im light weight though,hahahah dont know why i just dont like getting shit face anymore,my venture over seas changed me,for some reason i think everyone trying to kill my ass,,so i liky the sativa for day smoke helps me motivate to work and get shit done,this is reasoning for white blaze

jipp

jipp

i can not run it full. the point meter is broke so its shorts out at 1000. and breaks a breaker switch./ so i have to keep it 500 untill i get a new one.

Srenots

Srenots

i smoked a bowl of shitty weed at puff puff pass. go me.
Jipp9

Jipp1

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
never been to a show. im a weed noobie.. iv been in suspended animation since 1999. world has change i have not. laughs.

there was no like button back in my day, facebook brought that. its nuts to think a cop can bust you for a like in this day and age.

i need attitude adjustment. :p
I hope the local one can help you again.
Here’s some dessert weed laughs.smells like sweet little key limes
1E46A7DA FB9A 4923 A6A1 37E9813E64B5

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Jipp when you get time run your filter like this

Filter --> fan --> ducting.

***PULL the smell and heat THRU the filter and out the tent.***

PUSHING air through the filter doesn't work as well, it does work however...but in my honest opinion this way decreases it's efficiency. Trial and error. I run big 5ft 125lb Can filters, a few of them. I get about a year out of them this way, where before 6-8 months when I was pushing air thru them. Either way will work.

Happy growing.

incogneato

incogneato

Jipp when you get time run your filter like this

Filter --> fan --> ducting.

***PULL the smell and heat THRU the filter and out the tent.***

PUSHING air through the filter doesn't work as well, it does work however...but in my honest opinion this way decreases it's efficiency. Trial and error. I run big 5ft 125lb Can filters, a few of them. I get about a year out of them this way, where before 6-8 months when I was pushing air thru them. Either way will work.

Happy growing.
It's how I run mine,

Top Bottom