Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

hey @tifosi i think i already see what you mean by not good for training.. its growing like a basket ball. hah ( post withdrawal description.. just as bad ass as pancake!!!! which are good for training., laughs )

well that is my guess at the moment with its claw like droop.. not sure how to describe how the leafs look different from ones that support them selfs like the cgls.

tifosi

tifosi

It needs to be supported,i would top it a bit later than the others to keep an even canopy. Take a look at Sernots closet no topping single bud in 1 gallon pots.I think 18 will fit in your 2 by 4 tent,half males would still give you good harvest. Clones would be even better all females. Bump some Big B Hulligan for olddskol

jipp

jipp

It needs to be supported,i would top it a bit later than the others to keep an even canopy. Take a look at Sernots closet no topping single bud in 1 gallon pots.I think 18 will fit in your 2 by 4 tent,half males would still give you good harvest. Clones would be even better all females. Bump some Big B Hulligan for olddskol
im not sure what you mean i broke my brain again. ill worry about it later.

i get what you mean by supported tha is what i was trying to describe i guess. you can just tell the leafs are gonna go all over the place.

we will try the kush out tomorrow morning.

my head is gonna blow up.. wish i could understand what im suppose to be thinking. i know that sounds strange to say but i dunno its weird having shit go on in my head after so many years with.. just enough to accomplish a task.

Bodean

Bodean

Been meaning to drop by your new thread, been following along. Hope you don't mind. I saw you got your press and a cloner. My brother got the rosineer too. Except he got the one you need a air compressor. Anyways I gave him a bunch of buds, no rosin. Said my stuff was to dry. Used his gg4 got rosin. Oh well I smoke flower anyways lol.
Cloning is hard to Jack up in my opinion. Everyone says I get roots in said amount of days... Whoopee.
I take cuts get roots in a week or two and let the angel hairs develop while I make room for when I transplant them into solo cups or 1gal. Containers. I always end up with too many clones and have to choose which to keep. Here's my diy cloner she's dirty and not much to look at (i'm not very handy.) but she works.
20170817 041814
20170817 041905

jipp

jipp

Been meaning to drop by your new thread, been following along. Hope you don't mind. I saw you got your press and a cloner. My brother got the rosineer too. Except he got the one you need a air compressor. Anyways I gave him a bunch of buds, no rosin. Said my stuff was to dry. Used his gg4 got rosin. Oh well I smoke flower anyways lol.
Cloning is hard to Jack up in my opinion. Everyone says I get roots in said amount of days... Whoopee.
I take cuts get roots in a week or two and let the angel hairs develop while I make room for when I transplant them into solo cups or 1gal. Containers. I always end up with too many clones and have to choose which to keep. Here's my diy cloner she's dirty and not much to look at (i'm not very handy.) but she works.View attachment 730707 View attachment 730708
well then that is my problem my shit is on the dry side. oh well.. i have couple more bowls then ill try it i guess.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 730740
View attachment 730741
still alive these bitches do not have any positive phototropism even with a large roots system.

solos watered will feed tonight.
View attachment 730739
are you try twice a day,,hope you got what i was talking about,,the goal was whatever you normaly feed,,say you feed a cup,,that measurement,keep doing it once a day,other feeding straight water ,,so they still get there regular feeding daily,but have a small drink of water too,,i dont know,,i only feed my 5 gal buckets once week and most times there not even hungry,,i just do so i dont forget,,so go with what you been doing seems to work,,is that frost on the rails of that one plant,,or are they curling up from heat

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

as far as that goes chris,,the amount you feed every day,,say 2 tbsp,mix that with 2 tbsp water and stir,then feed the regular 2tbsp at each feeding ,,still does same thing and get the recomended dose you feed,and keeps the plant hydrated all day and night,,if you dig what im bout

jipp

jipp

raising the temp. found another thing i do not like about this rosin press.

not only are the heat controls in C.. they are also backwards.. let me explain.

to raise the temp up.. you push the dim switch on the bottom, and to lower the temp you push the top dim switch.
IMG 5959

someone has fucked up logic more than likely wires got hooked up backwards.

so im gonna try to press it again at higher temp and see what happens.
if it seems worse ill lower temp and just press longer than 5 seconds.

jipp

jipp

ok i tried a bunch of shit short of adjusting the plate.. which i read do not do unless you have too. i do not have enough evidence to prove its the issue at hand. i think the meds is to dry. so i will get some dry ice/ ever clear soon.. for now its will work even if its weak sauce in flower form ( light pheno, the dark pheno will be stronger.. but so far #3 is weak sauce.. same one i have a clone of hah.. should of kept ET damn it :D ).. but damn not use to smoke.. vaping is much more my thing.. but i think ill have better luck with hash right @tifosi?

oh yeah tearing it apart it is sticky.. so yeah, to dry i think.

Last edited:
tifosi

tifosi

Break the bud up more if you want to press bud. The big time growers that press rosin dry ice it and press the kief because it works at a lower temp.Lower temp equals lighter color & more valuable. I'm sure Bubble hash will press and give a good return

20170817 115051
20170817 115235
20170817 115842
20170817 120211
tifosi

tifosi

the kids that smoke it usually make it here,i'm not the best at it so just a quick demo.

Top Bottom