Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

im always keeping a eye on it for sure that hardest part for me is getting all the water out slowly when im burping and not for get and leave the damn jar open for 12 hour or something
well ill tell you another thing you should keep mindful of.. which way is up for the jar hydrometer. laughs.. i read 60 as 90 so i freaked and left it open longer you know.. then i realize my fuck up after shit is to dry, i even waited a day longer for #1 to hand and to dry some more hah.

ohn yeah, i have to remind my self not to touch the afghan leafs.. fuckers are sticky. :(

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

well ill tell you another thing you should keep mindful of.. which way is up for the jar hydrometer. laughs.. i read 60 as 90 so i freaked and left it open longer you know.. then i realize my fuck up after shit is to dry, i even waited a day longer for #1 to hand and to dry some more hah.

ohn yeah, i have to remind my self not to touch the afghan leafs.. fuckers are sticky. :(
lol ill keep that in mind when I get some all by feel right now

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

so, whats the plan? how should we train these new kids.

as of now i have topped 1 sbd, and a cgl. since i have to cage the plemon anyhow.. should i just treat them all the same. i should have a 4x4 tent for them by then ( means ill have to get another tray made. maybe ill be healthy enough to do it. or maybe i can find one for a 4x4 tent as finding one for a 2x4 did not work out so well). opinion tifosi?

tifosi

tifosi

so, whats the plan? how should we train these new kids.

as of now i have topped 1 sbd, and a cgl. since i have to cage the plemon anyhow.. should i just treat them all the same. i should have a 4x4 tent for them by then ( means ill have to get another tray made. maybe ill be healthy enough to do it. or maybe i can find one for a 4x4 tent as finding one for a 2x4 did not work out so well). opinion tifosi?
the 3 by 3 tray fits the 4 by 4 tent $43 with the drain installed from the local grow store. It's nice to buy these locally,they drill & install the drain.

tifosi

tifosi

That tray is the best improvment i made, i had to make a table to set it on. The water drains away without sucking any up from the bottom,unless you fit a rubber plug in the drain. I used a fence on the saw to keep all legs the same length,something simple is all you need. No more lifting and moving plants

jipp

jipp

That tray is the best improvement i made, i had to make a table to set it on. The water drains away without sucking any up from the bottom,unless you fit a rubber plug in the drain. I used a fence on the saw to keep all legs the same length,something simple is all you need. No more lifting and moving plants

ill put the 4x4 tent on my table where the 2x4 is.. its the only place for it.. were the rosin press is now ill put the 2x4 mars tent. i wont be able to elevate it tho.. but they will not be in 5g pots either.

i figure i better do something constructive since my brain is broken. learning is no fun today. so im gonna try to roll a joint!
instead of wasting it on trying to get rosin from my press. ill use it to practice rolling a doobie i figure. as its been decades since iv done such.

some left over oil, weed, smoke.. what could go wrong. laughs.
IMG 6078
IMG 6080

get your j on!
christine.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ill put the 4x4 tent on my table where the 2x4 is.. its the only place for it.. were the rosin press is now ill put the 2x4 mars tent. i wont be able to elevate it tho.. but they will not be in 5g pots either.

i figure i better do something constructive since my brain is broken. learning is no fun today. so im gonna try to roll a joint!
instead of wasting it on trying to get rosin from my press. ill use it to practice rolling a doobie i figure. as its been decades since iv done such.

some left over oil, weed, smoke.. what could go wrong. laughs.
View attachment 730931 View attachment 730932

get your j on!
christine.
thats funny but ohh so true,,i would roll a doob one handed 2 yrs ago,,arthur done took over and i had to buy a roller,,get a extra,pad and 2 packs of paper 14 to 15 bucks off amazon,,rolls them so perfect you can drive in traffic with it hanging out your mouth and folk thinks it a cigerette,,love it,,i sit down break open a jar ,roll every thing in it,turn around and put rolled joints right back in,lol

tifosi

tifosi

If I'm rolling a joint i roll the paper in my hands to give it the curved shape,pour the weed in. Lick my thumbs & first finger to get them tacky & roll away lol

jipp

jipp

well i need larger papers.. these are way to small for my large hands.. just like the mason jars i can not get my hand inside them to grab herb..
If I'm rolling a joint i roll the paper in my hands to give it the curved shape,pour the weed in. Lick my thumbs & first finger to get them tacky & roll away lol
iv rolled some ugly joints so far. ill try your method.
this is a good way to keep my mind busy. laughs. i know its gonna piss me off tho.
IMG 6080
IMG 6082

im not using that oil on the paper until i can roll a joint that i am happy with.. that is assuming i can.. i may have to give into a ugly joint. laughs.

its something to do since i have nothing to do to with the plants besides feed the solos tonight.

jipp

jipp

if i would of licked it before i rolled it i may of had a chance at a nice j. i think ill be able to roll a decent joint with a bit of practice.. but i want to roll a few more before i add that little precious oil i have hah.
IMG 6083

get your joints on.

jipp

jipp

Greenhouse is starting to flower Bubble Bomb,I'm going to do a one branch Chuck with the cherry pie cross. I have to spend a day super cropping & lobbing them over to keep them off the glass.
i will be interested in trying a cherry pie cross. if you get anything good ill be here.
i did not even think about glass in the senora desert. shit gets warm hah.

tifosi

tifosi

well i need larger papers.. these are way to small for my large hands.. just like the mason jars i can not get my hand inside them to grab herb..

iv rolled some ugly joints so far. ill try your method.
this is a good way to keep my mind busy. laughs. i know its gonna piss me off tho.
View attachment 730944 View attachment 730945

im not using that oil on the paper until i can roll a joint that i am happy with.. that is assuming i can.. i may have to give into a ugly joint. laughs.

its something to do since i have nothing to do to with the plants besides feed the solos tonight.[/QUOT Lick your fingers and roll that paper without weed 10 times or so & they almost roll themselves

RizzleGizzle

RizzleGizzle

IMG 0450
Does anyone know if my yield will be possibly effected by switching from a 600 watt HPS to a 250 watt HPS in the last two weeks of flowering? I'm growing in a closet that's 4x6 and I only have two large plants. I'm trying to conserve energy because my bill went up $80 last month.

IMG 0640
tifosi

tifosi

i will be interested in trying a cherry pie cross. if you get anything good ill be here.
i did not even think about glass in the senora desert. shit gets warm hah.
actually it's not glass its 8 mill solex the same as chickenman. That shed you have out back that looks like a small barn would grow some nice stuff with this on the roof. Unless the plants are touching it you can't see them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if i would of licked it before i rolled it i may of had a chance at a nice j. i think ill be able to roll a decent joint with a bit of practice.. but i want to roll a few more before i add that little precious oil i have hah.
View attachment 730947
get your joints on.
that aint to bad,,tighter girl you are cracking my ass up,i cant help it,sorry,,that a good roll but gonna run on ya,to loose,lmao if it runs just put a litlle spit on your finger and put on side that is burning makint the other side burn,hahaaah shit i needed this ,been a hot hard day for the old man,,sorry but cant help it,,still love you though,lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom