Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

i hate english sigh..

so what are your tips for rolling the perfect joint.. raw pre rolls do not count.
I grind it up good and pile more up on the ends less in the middle so when I roll the paper in my fingers it all evens out and it's not pregnant. Sometimes I add a crutch. My wife likes that.

jipp

jipp

I grind it up good and pile more up on the ends less in the middle so when I roll the paper in my fingers it all evens out and it's not pregnant. Sometimes I add a crutch. My wife likes that.
i was having issues with it falling out the end. because i was thinking i needed to have more in the middle and roll it out.. but it always became pregnant and shit. hah. i had it backwards. 1 step forward 4 back!

i need to smoke one..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i was having issues with it falling out the end. because i was thinking i needed to have more in the middle and roll it out.. but it always became pregnant and shit. hah. i had it backwards. 1 step forward 4 back!

i need to smoke one..
put it in a dollar bill ,roll to its tight and then lick paper slide it in and rollit in same as you did to tighten herb,lol

G gnome

G gnome

i will be interested in trying a cherry pie cross. if you get anything good ill be here.
i did not even think about glass in the senora desert. shit gets warm hah.

Heres a cherry pie cross by exotic.
Its called "Cherry Cream Pie". I also have cherry pie itself but i dode on the ccp haha
Screenshot 2017 08 06 12 44 46

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 730968 Does anyone know if my yield will be possibly effected by switching from a 600 watt HPS to a 250 watt HPS in the last two weeks of flowering? I'm growing in a closet that's 4x6 and I only have two large plants. I'm trying to conserve energy because my bill went up $80 last month.
80 bucks???? for 600 watt hps? I run 2 600, a 300 led 200 watts of t5, 2 6" fans, a dehuey, c02 equipment, a 8k btu A.C plus a 14k btu Ac along with all my other appliances, bill was 235.00..
Do you run your lights at night?
But I know this, if you build you a 3x3 scrog, you quadruple your harvest and that extra 80 wont mean shit, plus you can keep your light higher, and you wont get such bad foxtailing, which in return will make your buds more dense and way better tasting smoke...
Use the 150 watt to veg, and use the 600 to flower..
Run from 6pm lights on to 6am lights off...
Electricity is cheaper at night.
And its also cooler at night which makes it easier on A.c.

actually it's not glass its 8 mill solex the same as chickenman. That shed you have out back that looks like a small barn would grow some nice stuff with this on the roof. Unless the plants are touching it you can't see them
8 mil solex huh?

tifosi

tifosi

80 bucks???? for 600 watt hps? I run 2 600, a 300 led 200 watts of t5, 2 6" fans, a dehuey, c02 equipment, a 8k btu A.C plus a 14k btu Ac along with all my other appliances, bill was 235.00..
But I know this, if you build you a 3x3 scrog, you quadruple your harvest and that extra 80 wont mean shit, plus you can keep your light higher, and you wont get such bad foxtailing, which in return will make your buds more dense and way better tasting smoke...

8 mil solex huh?
greenhouse-film I think this is it,i like it

jipp

jipp

its a strange feeling "loneliness" you do not feel such on pills. it could be the depression tho eh.

i wish i could express what im feeling at the moment.. its like i think about going out in public and its a major turn off.. which means im right back to where i was on pills. social skills i have, but man.. just do not care i guess.. which is fucked to say in its own right yeah.. it is what it is.. so type that shit out you phd rs.

anyhow, ill quit sniveling.
bowls up.

RizzleGizzle

RizzleGizzle

8 mil solex huh?
Thanks for the advice, what's fox tailing can you explain?

RizzleGizzle

RizzleGizzle

I unfortunately I have my light as high as it will go. What do I make a sog out of and material ideas?

jipp

jipp

ok that was odd. besides drones and shit. i cant see worth a fuck so i almost walked into two girls walking a horse.. no clue how old they were other than adult looking. laughs.

anyhow, it was quit awkward for me. hah. and i creep them out i think. laughs..
i guess being nice is a bad thing. imagine that. i can only assume they thought i was some kinda mugger or some shit.. was quite weird vibe they gave off. i did not like it.. weird.. i am at a weird stage in my withdrawals im afraid. i dunno what to think or how im suppose to feel.. and i do not like it.

RizzleGizzle

RizzleGizzle

ok that was odd. besides drones and shit. i cant see worth a fuck so i almost walked into two girls walking a horse.. no clue how old they were other than adult looking. laughs.

anyhow, it was quit awkward for me. hah. and i creep them out i think. laughs..
i guess being nice is a bad thing. imagine that. i can only assume they thought i was some kinda mugger or some shit.. was quite weird vibe they gave off. i did not like it.. weird.. i am at a weird stage in my withdrawals im afraid. i dunno what to think or how im suppose to feel.. and i do not like it.
What are you withdrawing from if I may ask?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks for the advice, what's fox tailing can you explain?
foxtailing is when your buds stretch out and become airy, instead of dense.
You can see it cause it looks like lil buds growing on the big bud.. Google pics of foxtailing...
And google mainlining, and LST...
Use that search bar up at the top..
Read about diff techniques for canopy control..
Scrogging..
You got 2 tall plants,
if we chopped it to a 4th that size,
but still with all the branches,
your light would be high off of them
and you would get good light penetration
to more of the branches...
= lot more yield.....

Too much for me to type out...
just do some researching and reading...

TheRemer

TheRemer

i hate english sigh..

so what are your tips for rolling the perfect joint.. raw pre rolls do not count.
I make a filter first. Lay it in the as like a finger fill so i got something to hold onto when i load the lettuce up. All i smoke is joints. Iv been catchin pollen lately.. hope all is well.

20170817 210235
1503029439149 138289790
Broken

Broken

I miss a day and takes me 3 hours of reading to catch up lol. random thoughts hmmm all your talk about "girl" I have seen your feet in pics must be a bad ugly girl lol.

ok tonight you went for a walk while high and you passed 2 girls and a poodle but you saw a horse . Did you call there dog a horse?

oh did I mention that I didn't wait until I finished reading below smoked my bowl and typed this :)

TheRemer

TheRemer

8 mil solex huh?
Is it cheaper at night?

Latest posts

Top Bottom