Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

that's kind of my point months and still in one clump right in the mid
he is healthy and alive so i guess ill try to do better next time.

if i would of tried to break up the fucking solo cups they would of blew up on me.
so im not sure what you mean by iu should break the soil up..

you saw what the kush can produce and if you look you see the same thing you are talking about i think.. so would i get wiffleball bat size buds if i broke it up. i wish.

IMG 3645
jipp

jipp

right now i do not think it really matters. if i would of had a kick ass light that would of been much better bud.. but im one crippled broke fuck.

bowl up tinder hope all is well with ya.
this girl is gonna get medicated.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

he is healthy and alive so i guess ill try to do better next time.

if i would of tried to break up the fucking solo cups they would of blew up on me.
so im not sure what you mean by iu should break the soil up..

you saw what the kush can produce and if you look you see the same thing you are talking about i think.. so would i get wiffleball bat size buds if i broke it up. i wish.
more then likely whats the point of putting it in a new planter if its not going to root out in the new soil ?? might as well just left it in the root bound planter

yes yes I know I don't know shit right bc I don't have 200000000 likes or post or something I think I have fucked up enough to know what im telling u I been down your road I I made them mistakes I have had plants I thought I broke up enough then when harvest the root ball pulls right out and leaves this bowl shape In the soil under it

jipp

jipp

post count dose not mean shit. i t alk to much. i have zero life im a loser i get it.

but i think the real issue here is not what i think.. but the fact is they were probably root bound when i up potted to 5g pots and flipped.

im up potting sooner now so we see what happens.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

post count dose not mean shit. i t alk to much. i have zero life im a loser i get it.

but i think the real issue here is not what i think.. but the fact is they were probably root bound when i up potted to 5g pots and flipped.

na they WHERE root bound u can still see it that is what im saying u did not smash the ball up enough I live next to a tree farm I watch them take a box knife thing and slice the bottom off then sink the blade in the sides and do like 8 cuts in to the root ball then in to dirt

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

did u up pot 3 times?

jipp

jipp

did u up pot 3 times?
i have a blank spot in my memory with the plants. no clue what i did.

i just got back from outside grabbing a sheet of glass. well its the glass from a old stove but what eva it should work as long as i keep the smooth side up.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

i have a blank spot in my memory with the plants. no clue what i did.

i just got back from outside grabbing a sheet of glass. well its the glass from a old stove but what eva it should work as long as i keep the smooth side up.
what are u doing with the glass?

jipp

jipp

what are u doing with the glass?
gonna use it to dust dryice hash on i guess. then a razor blade to scrape it up?

well i hope i can make this work as i was informed they could not find everclear which i do not understand.. i really need to get the chevy going. id go to the lake to watch the eclips. :D.

jipp

jipp

i was thinking. if you up pot at the correct time you do not have to cut your roots. i looked at my solo cups i up potted to 1g pots.. so, i think if you up pot in time you do not have to fuck with your roots. ill find out. next up pot ill try it both ways.
anyhow. lets hit the yesca girl.
bowl up.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

i was thinking. if you up pot at the right time you do not have to cut your roots. i looked at my solo cups i up potted to 1g pots.. so i think if you up pot in time you do not have to fuck with roots. ill find out. next up pot ill try it both ways.
anyhow. lets hit the yesca girl.
bowl up.

for sure if u don't root bound your plants no need to unroot bound them lol timing is key

jipp

jipp

oh yeah what screen size should i try to make hash out of. im gonna use the trim first to try and see what happens.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

oh yeah what screen size should i try to make hash out of. im gonna use the trim first to try and see what happens.
depends on how pure u want it I seen people do it with window screens then on the pure side 20micron

jipp

jipp

getting closer i have no energy
IMG 6112

old stove window pane.
IMG 6114
3lbs of dry ice.. not melted either.
i guess ill do 73microns.

stupid question.. what do i put the hash in. :(

Top Bottom