jipp

jipp

IMG 6120

IMG 6121
IMG 6123

does it look ok?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its dry ice so yeah keif i think.. fuck i was just told what the kids call dry ice hash.. life has or lift maybe fuck my brain is fucked.
spread it out a little were it will dry quicker,,i always take mine and form a cube ,easy storage,and go back to it when i feel like i do now

jipp

jipp

ok noobs/ making dry ice hash is stupid easy.. but.. who needs to lift weights if you making hash hah.

so i went with 73 its in the plastic container... and whatever the red bag is.. its the greener stuff drying..
IMG 6127
IMG 6129

so i made some hash go me. i need more dry ice to do any more i was gonn ado the blue bag too.. but 3lbs of dry ice is not enough for the trim and most of #1. i saved a half or whatever in the jar of 1.. wish i would of used the other two first. just grabbed the jar and the trim and did not think things through which is very normal for me these days.. and i do not really like it.

bowl up.

hope everyone is good.

jipp

jipp

here some chill girl
nice behind im jealous this girl need to walk more i guess :D hope you are not hurting to bad old man.
i made some hash. i can feel good about that. i know how to do it now.
i need to get some screens i guess to press it now.

can i make butter out of the greener hash? or will it taste bad.
i need to get bags for the hash before i try to press some i guess.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nice behind im jealous this girl need to walk more i guess :D hope you are not hurting to bad old man.
i made some hash. i can feel good about that. i know how to do it now.
i need to get some screens i guess to press it now.

can i make butter out of the greener hash? or will it taste bad.
i need to get bags for the hash before i try to press some i guess.
never made butter,,gt master of that and uses it on everything,,all ive made was hash,,and lady that looks right on top of the game,,i got them small bags,dont like them ,so hadnt made but one batch with them,,hell i used one of them to make tea with few months ago,,if i buy anymore of them they be the big bags

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah it catches fire and burns when lit with out flame if that amkes sense yeah its decent hash i think :D
when its blonde like that,always good,,got a sweet taste to it,like thai

Top Bottom