Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

help is always good. just loading my first bowl of the morning.

its so nice not waking up feeling like you have to have a pill to feel normal.. on herb you do not wake up addicted.. imagine that.

looks like your garden is off to a grand start dismorning.

oh yeah.. ignore my double dot shit.. its the key board laughs.. not trying to make any kind of point.

jipp

jipp

i do not know for sure my PFX is a male ( "i think so tho" ). ill take the clones and put them into dirt today since i have too up pot the sbd. ill transplant the blue cookies into a blue solo cup too. this sounds like a good plan to me until i know for sure he is a male.. at least until i figure out what ill do with it. ill probably collect pollen and move on.

on the first ill order a t5 then look into a 4x4 tent.. i have a lot of shit to do to make all this work. unfortunately, i have no choice.. i can not afford to buy crap weed.

bowl loaded,
bowl up!

Last edited:
tifosi

tifosi

i do not know for sure ( i think so ) PFX is a male so ill take the clones and put them in dirt until i know for sure.. then figure out what ill do with it.. probably collect pollen and move on.
on the first ill order a t5 then look into a 4x4 tent.. i have lot of shit to do to make all this work. but i have no choice.. i can not afford to buy crap weed.
My 4 b 4 is 7ft. tall yours might have to go on the ground with a flood table,to make access & watering easier

tifosi

tifosi

just a thought you can flip the light on the 2 by 2 three weeks before you think the 4 by 4 is done,to get a jump on things

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

help is always good. just loading my first bowl of the morning.

its so nice not waking up feeling like you have to have a pill to feel normal.. on herb you do not wake up addicted.. imagine that.

looks like your garden is off to a grand start dismorning.

oh yeah.. ignore my double dot shit.. its the key board laughs.. not trying to make any kind of point.
back in ancient greece,,they had what was called a hot box,,this box was were all the elders,congress,leaders,law makers,,what ever you want to call it,,but 2 hours before they sitdown to do there thing,,they would all sit in this room and drink wine,,in this room the burn plenty of insence and the main ingredant of the room was to burn weed,,the second hand smoke from the hot box ,would connect them to there deep thoughts and soul,,when they come out of room ,there minds were in a neutral state of mind ,to pass law,,now if the folk we call congress did same thing ,what would this world be

jipp

jipp

back in ancient greece,,they had what was called a hot box,,this box was were all the elders,congress,leaders,law makers,,what ever you want to call it,,but 2 hours before they sitdown to do there thing,,they would all sit in this room and drink wine,,in this room the burn plenty of insence and the main ingredant of the room was to burn weed,,the second hand smoke from the hot box ,would connect them to there deep thoughts and soul,,when they come out of room ,there minds were in a neutral state of mind ,to pass law,,now if the folk we call congress did same thing ,what would this world be

you are living in a pipe dream thinking anything productive can happen in congress. the system is broke.

however, it is a cool thought to think of all them folks in monkey suits hitting the bong before they do anything that fucks with society. heh.

i

jipp

jipp

Catering to the big money & throwing a few scraps our way
its rather depressing. its a trip to think about how much the world has changed in my life alone. very strange.

i need more meds as this is way to depressing of a subject.
bowl up.

jipp

jipp

hopefully, ill be able to work on the chev soon.. that would be good for me.
i hate being unable to go somewhere.. on pills i did not care. strange.

jipp

jipp

IMG 6246

with my luck the only cuts to take root will be pfx..
IMG 6258

anyhow.. ill let the pictures dictate my actions.
IMG 6260
IMG 6251
IMG 6248
IMG 6249

now i have to make room for them. sigh.
bowl up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom