Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

hey yall on computers do u see a new live chat on bottom right screen ? its for the seed store...dig

jipp

jipp

i just had a stoner thought. @tifosi you said you like your tops a lighter green ( new growth ). now iv seen both and i started to think maybe it was just genetics.

but then i thought you know just maybe it could be a sign of early over feeding.

or am i out of my mind.. . and im sure if what im thinking has any merit at all it would have to be because of N. but then maxsea is very balanced. im high and probably thinking about something to think about something.

looks like some killer bubble hash, laughs. i approve.
bowl up.

Srenots

Srenots

I wish i could sleep like that,I painted some nail polish on her nose for passing out before she hit the bed
haha remember first time at keg party i passed out and my so called buddies shaved off half my moustache....felt it the whole time but just couldnt move lol.. wasnt funny then but is now lmfao

Srenots

Srenots

i just had a stoner thought. @tifosi you said you like your tops a lighter green ( new growth ). now iv seen both and i started to think maybe it was just genetics.

but then i thought you know just maybe it could be a sign of early over feeding.

or am i out of my mind.. . and im sure if what im thinking has any merit at all it would have to be because of N. but then maxsea is very balanced. im high and probably thinking about something to think about something.

looks like some killer bubble hash, laughs. i approve.
bowl up.
all plants have lighter green new growth... no matter genetics dig?

jipp

jipp

hell when Sharpies came out it was on !!! hahaha
i think they will live ooon for a long long time!

and i agree i wish i slept like that.
thats a good sign
i dig but. iv seen both. i assumed at first it was just the refraction of the light.
but then i thought maybe to much N/ yeah im bored i guess.

i need to get a book i have a great desire to read. just not the same on the pc. i like paper.

tifosi

tifosi

I like them slightly lighter in color if they are the same color to much N & they never come completely back to be the best they can be.

jipp

jipp

I like them slightly lighter in color if they are the same color to much N & they never come completely back to be the best they can be.
this is generally not a issue with maxsea right. then it would comes down to individual plants and there needs for N. some wanting more than others etc.

Srenots

Srenots

is Jipp a chick? sorry didnt know...Oldy mentioned that to me a min ago....my bad , been thinkin u were a dude lmao....fuckin stoners hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom