Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

all good...party on ....im still gonna call u bro lol ... i like that training on the lil ones with pipecleaners ....awesome

jipp

jipp

@SimplyCmplex blue cookies is a og structured indica dominate plant so far i think. but i dig it.. i think its gonna make a good solo cup. even tho i get this vibe its gonna be a bushy plant. laughs.
i think any girl would rather have a plant as pretty as this over a boring old rose! this girl would!!!
IMG 6277
IMG 6275
IMG 6276

bowl up!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

@SimplyCmplex blue cookies is a og structured indica dominate plant so far i think. but i dig it.. i think its gonna make a good solo cup. even tho i get this vibe its gonna be a bushy plant. laughs.
i think any girl would rather have a plant as pretty as this over a boring old rose! this girl would!!!
View attachment 733755 View attachment 733753 View attachment 733754

bowl up!

OG structured you think huh? I see blueberry structure. Definitely indica. Either way looking good man!

jipp

jipp

IMG 6288

this bowl is dedicated to everyone who has been fucked over by synthetic opiates. they are fucking poison period.
they rob you of your 'smile', 'intelligence', 'sex drive', mask simple health problems that otherwise would be no issue.

they rob you of your dignity and some of these university trained drug dealers know for a fact they can take advat5age of the sheep mode.

regardless of the damage to my body from the pills. even tho i used them how they were prescribed. i think im mostly insulted by the lost of my intelligence ( very little granted.. but i did have a brain cell i swear ), and how i through my books away because of how the pills make you think.

so, the DEA guy who says weed has no medical value is a fucking moron.
and people who say its a gate way drug are just as brain washed as i was on pills. pat your self on your back.. if you feel weed is worse than opiates.
legalize, share, bowl up!

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

i have to water/micro the kids in 1g pots today. ill mix up some more micros for the afghans too.

im bored and looking into 4x4 tents today. are some better than others?
hope you all are doing well. im as good as can be expected i guess.
you know whats a trip to think about with this whole herb/withdrawal drama of mine own making. laughs.

my brain feels like it went through a child like stage. i have no other way to describe it. also, i have a laps in my memory with what i did with my plants at that time too. its interesting to think about how the human body tries to heal it self.. im afraid of the extended brain damage i could, would, may, or have. hah my brain is fuck right now is what im getting at. its scary to think how bad i think it could of been with out weed to be honest. as my brain is pretty broken at the moment; it has lots healing to do.. weed and learning go hand and hand yo ( and hopefully in time ill be ok mentally, and physically ). dumb fucking politics over a damn plant. hah.

we humans are sure flawed on many levels.. even if we are top of the food chain for a little while.. we will burn out.. and the coyotes will live on.

bowl up.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

we are getting hit hard here in the valley with flash floods, thunder, lighting , hail etc.

bowl up.. mother nature is opening up a can of whoop ass!

we will see if the timer comes on at the appropriate time as the power has been fucked with by the thunder.

tifosi

tifosi

Analog timers loose a bit of time but they don't skip a beat,the digital ones without a battery need a restart. Hot here again probably blowing this way with a tun of humidity

jipp

jipp

Analog timers loose a bit of time but they don't skip a beat,the digital ones without a battery need a restart. Hot here again probably blowing this way with a tun of humidity
yeah its a mess here. at least im not on the road. they drive like idiots here when it rains.

i have been looking at the CGl i have 3 of them in 1g pots. they have similar node structure.. but one is a stand out if i was keeping it for pollen chucking.. its the one in the far right hand corner. its seems perfect to me for nets with its structure..
the other two are just not as nice in my mind.. one has to close of leaf structure and its gonna be a head ache to keep the leafs under control to get light i think ( not sure how else to explain it ). the other one is much nicer but still has bows and shit in the branches coming up..
im thinking the cgl in the far right hand corner is a nice structured plant for a screen.

im thinking out loud.. so take what i think with a grain of salt. laughs.

i need some music too. my brain is broken today. laughs.
hit the yesca homies.

jipp

jipp

i watered the solo cups this evening. i need to water/micro the afghans in 48 hours.

IMG 6293

ill order a 4x4 tent on the first. im not sure which one yet.
bowl up.
IMG 6295

jipp

jipp

depression from pills sucks yo.. i hate having no control over this bullshit negativity.. thank you 'oxycotin' you sure did me in. blah.

bowl up with some THC, like nature intended.

Top Bottom