Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1816 House

1816 House

Yea, the pure thai and viet black, and congo sativas are just not going to happen in my latitude. Indoors or out.
I want to try the Star Pupil in the 7 ft tent first for a sativa, or some Durban/GG4 cross.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya im hoping this
Yea, the pure thai and viet black, and congo sativas are just not going to happen in my latitude. Indoors or out.
I want to try the Star Pupil in the 7 ft tent first for a sativa, or some Durban/GG4 cross.
new ones are gonna turn out good,daddy ,acupoco gold x white blaze,named gold blaze,girls are blue dream,and incredible bulk,,both heavy yielders,,fingers crossed,,the white blaze is a medium height plant,and when my bro crossed it with his acupoco gold,,that son bitch doubled in size,,the strain i been sitting on for 10 years ,last time i grew it,pinching and bending didnt do nothing but tease that bitch,,wound up in my exhaust fan combo in a 7ft tall room,,when i grew it outside,,it got to 12 ft before i took it on a emergency pull lmao

1816 House

1816 House

new ones are gonna turn out good,daddy ,acupoco gold x white blaze,named gold blaze,girls are blue dream,and incredible bulk,,both heavy yielders,,fingers crossed,,the white blaze is a medium height plant,and when my bro crossed it with his acupoco gold,,that son bitch doubled in size,,the strain i been sitting on for 10 years
Blue Dream is another one to try, it looks like. Damn, loved that gold, it was tasty.
We had a Acapulco Gold/ Thai strain in Virginia, we had to keep shearing it off at 8 feet in September, so the helicopters wouldn't see it growing above the canopy. Just loved that smoke, all that sativa stuff.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Blue Dream is another one to try, it looks like. Damn, loved that gold, it was tasty.
We had a Acapulco Gold/ Thai strain in Virginia, we had to keep shearing it off at 8 feet in September, so the helicopters wouldn't see it growing above the canopy. Just loved that smoke, all that sativa stuff.
that one them emergency pulls i talk about,hahahah,,damn them getting it,lol

jipp

jipp

i look forward to trying some good sativa. id like to be happy for a hour at least hah.

blue cookies popped today. plants etc.
IMG 6886

el chapo is a light hog
IMG 6888

IMG 6891

well my gut says this is not gonna grow out, but im probably wrong. only reason
. the reason i am leaning to this train of thought is because of its quad cotyledon it popped through the dirt with.
IMG 5944

solo #3 cgl
IMG 6893

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

up potted my spare 93 clone to a 1g pot, gave his flip flops some new flare.
rotated plants, cleaned, etc. scrubbed a bit to much and rub some of that rubber paint off no big deal.
IMG 6905

the blue cookies that pop dirt look like its gonna die.. its was on its side sick, shrugs.

i propped it up with a popsicle stick, so we will see what happens.
the males under a sky light are dead as far as im concern. i did grab one more cut from the runt tho. so maybe! as the males are in there last days they smell really good, the both of them.

i gave fatso some new brand name flip flops, but his are removable ,as i did not want to stress the plant for no reason, well besides vanity i guess! hah.
IMG 6910
IMG 6908

got my tv back bitchs! now i have something to look at when i ponder over the great unknowns as i read a book, oh yeah, i cant yet.. my eyes not good enough.. but soon!
IMG 6913

hope everyone is doing well.
bowl up!

IMG 6907
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

up potted my spare 93 clone to a 1g pot, gave his flip flops some new flare.
rotated plants, cleaned, etc. scrubbed a bit to much and rub some of that rubber paint off no big deal.
View attachment 740178

the blue cookies that pop dirt look like its gonna die.. its was on its side sick, shrugs.

i propped it up with a popsicle stick, so we will see what happens.
the males under a sky light are dead as far as im concern. i did grab one more cut from the runt tho. so maybe! as the males are in there last days they smell really good, the both of them.

i gave fatso some new brand name flip flops, but his are removable ,as i did not want to stress the plant for no reason, well besides vanity i guess! hah.
View attachment 740181 View attachment 740180

got my tv back bitchs! now i have something to look at when i ponder over the great unknowns as i read a book, oh yeah, i cant yet.. my eyes not good enough.. but soon!
View attachment 740182
hope everyone is doing well.
bowl up!
you keep spoiling them girls they gonna bite ya,lmao

jipp

jipp

yo @tifosi day 27 for the kush.. am i doing ok on my second round? i think im getting them to stack. i think why i was originally disappointed is because how big i grew my first bushs. so i was like, man nothing to be had here. but that is just not true.. look at this plant stack!
IMG 6924

pfx is starting to fill out now.
IMG 6918

IMG 6930

i removed a few more leafs..

IMG 6921

so yeah, its fading fast.. i dunno whats gonna happen with it yet.

by feeding it in a bowl tho, i can get humid up to 50s. out side the tent its 35.
81F
IMG 6934

IMG 6932

its nice having a little space.
bowl up.

IMG 6922
IMG 6928
jipp

jipp

Damn, I want plant bling too.
Really nice harem you got going there, jipp. Those are some happy lookin plants.
morning. well fatso needs all the help he can get with the ladies. heh.
hope all is well with ya. im just loading a bowl, and trying to kill some pain.
i have to check on my pepper plant in a bit make sure he is not thirsty. he is on his 4th day being out side in hell.

bowl up!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

morning. well fatso needs all the help he can get with the ladies. heh.
hope all is well with ya. im just loading a bowl, and trying to kill some pain.
i have to check on my pepper plant in a bit make sure he is not thirsty. he is on his 4th day being out side in hell.

bowl up!
he might struggle at first ,but take my word for it,they love the heat,,worst thing is every bug in the hood like them too,at least till they start putting peppers on

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

he is looking a bit better today. he is adapting. ill feed him tomorrow.

yeah, no bugs yet. but that is bound to change.. should i hit him with neam once a week?
i wouldnt unless i see sign of bugs,,most are already cycled threw there live now,,in spring whole difrent ball game,,put some mulch or straw on top of soil to keep him cool though,,them pots will fry those roots quick,,in my container gardening,tomato for example,i have to water in morning and afternoon,,so i beat that problem by putting that 1/4 insulation around pots and straw on top of soil,now every 2 days i water them,,but if he in full sun,a little in morning,and a little in afternoon i would suggest,without insulation on pot

Top Bottom