Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

cool props
i have no use for the side doors tho.. so i tape them up. looks ugly but what ever.
and the 7 foot roof is nice,
150.00 shipped.. ( i even have room for a c02 bottle out side the tent, down the road ) worth it to me.. i would of went with the 5x5 but i did not have the space ( same price ). the mars tent is ok. for a quick and dirty tent that will last a while. no clue how long.. time will tell.

Srenots

Srenots

i have no use for the side doors tho.. so i tape them up. looks ugly but what ever.
and the 7 foot roof is nice,
150.00 shipped.. ( i even have room for a c02 bottle out side the tent, down the road ) worth it to me.. i would of went with the 5x5 but i did not have the space ( same price ). the mars tent is ok. for a quick and dirty tent that will last a while. no clue how long.. time will tell.
a good thing to do with a new tent is get inside ....close it up and look for light leaks....just precaution so u no where ur at with it dig? other than that rock n roll

Srenots

Srenots

are you keeping them males on flower cycle? if not they are going back to veg and thats why it taking so long,,mine has already dusted the crap out the girls,,and only 1/4 of his nuts have popped,,even when i went out and water today,just brushing him to get to another plant sent dust going
u get him outta there yet? prob good to go by now bro

jipp

jipp

@tifosi i orderd that cloner. i can use the one i have now, or make a better one that is more suited during the heat.

for now if this gets my plants rotating faster for what i want a clone of that be cool.
iv given up on the males under the sky life.. ill leave them be for a while, but i do not see my self getting any more pollen from them. the 93 male is happy as hell, and fatso is starting to look like it might want to live on.

IMG 6885

jipp

jipp

What did you get? I need a tent with a 7' roof down the road, I want to grow some Thai and Malawi sativas.
I'm looking at a 2x4x7. A 3x3x7 would work and 4x4 is what I want, but not practical.
i went with this one here. yeah that extra height is nice.. if i would of had it, maybe i would not of got as many toasted tips. heh. i did push my roof line a bit.

story of my life. its on sale now. when i bought mine they had both a 4x4x7 and a 5x5x7 for 150.00.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im give him a week more and put a bag over him ,kill um and shake pollen in the bag for later work,,thinking my pet i been working with about 10 yrs is a great canidate,,will see,,that son bitch is already huge and then adding the acupoco gold and blaze to the mix,,might just be what im looking for,sativa of all seasons lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i
Oldy testers gonna be fun hell ya
got out there and cleaned this utility room out yesterday,made a spot for the tent,right beside my tool box to conseal the tent,,built a 4ft by 2 1.2 lid,put 3/4 in slabs on both ends were it wont slide ,cut the hole for exhaust fan on top,,gonna mount exhaust fan and filter on top of it tomorrow,then just put lid on top of tent,wood and fan combo weight about 30 lbs,,built the front 3in wider gonna lean a table against it to conceal front of tent and all good,,bettween tool box and tent,stand on end the 4in fan and filter combo going into bottom of tent,,force that air threw that bitch,,still need to wire a new 20 amp breaker and run some romex for my ballast ,then the cool tube goes in,right now im just gonna keep the getto light going till i get cash if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What did you get? I need a tent with a 7' roof down the road, I want to grow some Thai and Malawi sativas.
I'm looking at a 2x4x7. A 3x3x7 would work and 4x4 is what I want, but not practical.
you gonna need more than 7ft with the thai bro,last one i seen was right at 14 ft and went 18 weeks,well worth the wait

Top Bottom