Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

do it how you see it nice and misted.After the first day i run straight tap water in mine.
how do they work? i got the impression they worked by the spray, spraying onto the cuttings shoot. but if you go a inch or more over the red nozels, you get more of a swirl, nothing impressing like oldskewls bubbles with his coffee can cloner.

but maybe that is how they work.

i did add more water, and we will see what happens.. if not, i guess ill go back to the old one. i got that to work once.. the problem is: "it was small". but if i only do 2 clones then maybe. but we will see what happens. im ready to flip this blueberry plant, i think. fuck it, if i get a clone, i get one.. if not, it has been a pretty plant to look after.

jipp

jipp

@gravekat303 your el chapos are kicking ass. hah.
how should i train them.. or just top and let go until we know its good smoke?
its gonna be a short fucker tho.

el chapo up potted yesterday
IMG 7262

reminds me of the hulk, hah. with the gangster lean!

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
They stay short i like to get like 4 or more tops and i make sure to take the fat leafs out as they will block everything

jipp

jipp

pfx day 39
IMG 7277
IMG 7274

day three of just water, and day 1 of darkness for solo cup!
IMG 7280

clones of blue, and my males, and the freak.
IMG 7266

group shot
IMG 7278

kush, this plant spent a day in triple digits in the trash can outside. i trashed it but rescued it when both of my aliens turned male on me.
IMG 7267
IMG 7270

jipp

jipp

Like a timex it takes a licken & keeps on ticken LOL. 5 plants that size is what your looking for using that 600 in the 4 by 4
that would be a good harvest.

i have to find 3 strains i like. that would keep me from getting tired of my smoke. by the time you are burnt out, your next harvest will be ready, and you can have different shit running.

i wanna try some jack herrer tho, properly grown jack wax!

a good night bowl, im tired. zzz.

tifosi

tifosi

that would be a good harvest.

i have to find 3 strains i like. that would keep me from getting tired of my smoke. by the time you are burnt out, your next harvest will be ready, and you can have different shit running.

i wanna try some jack herrer tho, properly grown jack wax!

a good night bowl, im tired. zzz.
I'm the same myself always looking for a new strain to grow out. Thats what is appealing about a SCROG like Srenots is running,We could get 20 of those one gallon pots in a tent.

jipp

jipp

@Srenots do you have any pictures of your screen of green?

@tifosi yeah, thats something to thing think about.

i have to feed the plants in the flower tent tonight.
i wish i had more room. laughs.

jipp

jipp

sea of green. ill have to look into it. because i have to make sure i can grow enough meds for my self..

i think i remember the trick to a sea of green is a even canopy. if that is true, i have the skills to do it.

feeding and watering would be a bitch with that many 1g pots. i have to build a table. id have to keep my plants much shorter right..

i remember reading about both methods, but its kinda of blurry. i need to look back into it for future grows.

bowl up.

Top Bottom