Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Are you tired of big plants not producing enough? The Q's about SOG. More plants more pot, but! Everything has to be on point from start to finish. Single cola plants are my favorite!!! Especially a lot of them! So a few big plants or a bunch of heavy duty colas......
A watering wand that's about 3 feet long will reach in. The tray that your plants are in should have a hole drilled out for use of water reservoirs. You can just throw a 5 gallon bucket under hole to collect runoff. Call it SOG or just call it growing colas. In a 4x4 tray I think 20 1 gallon pots fits nicely. With room between pots for breathing.

jipp

jipp

watering stick is not a option , i have to water then in my bathtub.. i have no drain pan for the 4x4.

even if i did build a table there is no way to get water to them.. bathtub works.

Smerb

Smerb

I see your 4x4. You have windows zippers on the side also? I can see your whole problem, your taking yourself into exercise mode when watering. Backs tired after and shit.
That's the reason for a grow tray. Sit and mix nutes.

jipp

jipp

yeah, this tent is so cheap. i had to tape the side zippers up. the mars 2x4x5 was/is a good tent for the money.. the mars so called 4x4x7 which is probably more like 4x4x6.5 is so cheap. the zippers, this tent will not last more than 2 grows before the zippers break i have to be real careful.. its a shitty tent.. its all about money for mars, fuck them.

tifosi

tifosi

I see your 4x4. You have windows zippers on the side also? I can see your whole problem, your taking yourself into exercise mode when watering. Backs tired after and shit.
That's the reason for a grow tray. Sit and mix nutes.
I have a 3 by 3 tray perfect size for a 4 by 4 tent,a 2 gallon bucket collects the run off.Makes things so much easier i wish i would have installed it years sooner.

Smerb

Smerb

yeah, this tent is so cheap. i had to tape the side zippers up. the mars 2x4x5 was/is a good tent for the money.. the mars so called 4x4x7 which is probably more like 4x4x6.5 is so cheap. the zippers, this tent will not last more than 2 grows before the zippers break i have to be real careful.. its a shitty tent.. its all about money for mars, fuck them.
What's crazy is they make a new zipper for your tent. If yours don't work they have a fix.

jipp

jipp

one thing about growing crappy kush, my tolerance is going down some probably. laughs.
its to bad its so fucking high to start with from the pain pills. laughs.

jipp

jipp

im flipping this on the first.

IMG 7341

IMG 7341
jipp

jipp

i got a letter the other day they are cutting food benefits for disables in this state. which is a insult its on own right, considering how much i get, not enough but thats life eh.. living off scraps.

jipp

jipp

not sure if that is a bug or me being a dumb ass hah.. probably me..

bowl up.
IMG 7337

i am more of a pen vape person during the day.. but this kush seems the way you have to smoke it. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom