• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

IMG E7587
IMG 7648
IMG 7670

what gives, they are the same age.

scored some shatter from the "kind meds" here in the valley.
this is there top shelf stuff, or what the package says fire! hah.

im hitting up the 707 headband, and i like it.
IMG 7638

i do not care for the white lighting tho, boring head.
IMG 7639
IMG 7640
IMG 7642

they hooked me up with a gram of GG5, and a J. cool people. there flower looks really good. but i have not tried any yet. but i like the 707 head band shatter so far.. i have others to try to. but for tonight, 707 will get the job done!

bowl up.

IMG 7641
IMG 7643
jipp

jipp

IMG 7680
IMG 7681
IMG 7682

i got one of these to try. just got some batterys to night, will give it a go when i feel a bit better, i need to clean my keyboard too. blah.

bowl up.

IMG 7767
Last edited:
jipp

jipp

They look good,fresh smoke is always nice.
im going to try and get pictures.. i know the kush is 8 weeks.. so they are do for food next but, i should give the kush water right?

and i think pfx is gonna go longer.

so ill feed it, dose that sound ok?

tifosi

tifosi

im going to try and get pictures.. i know the kush is 8 weeks.. so they are do for food next but, i should give the kush water right?

and i think pfx is gonna go longer.

so ill feed it, dose that sound ok?
I wouldn't feed the kush just water.The PFX looks like a 10 week plant,if you have budswel bubble a few teas for it.Bring out all the goodness you can in it you only have two plants.

tifosi

tifosi

Have you been able to focus and take picture? I struggle with mine thinking about picking up a microscope

jipp

jipp

I wouldn't feed the kush just water.The PFX looks like a 10 week plant,if you have budswel bubble a few teas for it.Bring out all the goodness you can in it you only have two plants.
i order som ebudswell it should be here by the time they are ready for water. its 7 weeks 1 day i think today.

Monster762

Monster762

Have you been able to focus and take picture? I struggle with mine thinking about picking up a microscope
I got one. I focus it on a paper with writing on it. I set my approx zoom then put flush to the paper and adjust focus until you can litterally count the dots that form the line of what’s typed on the paper. Or on cloth til you see threads clearly. Then take it set like that to the buds to check em. It’s a pain at first but after a few tries you’ll be able to set it in seconds.

Top Bottom