Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I cant do it lol, if I cut a joint in half it’s almost gone by the time it gets burning real nice. And a refrier tastes gross everytime :smoking: I know a dude that would relight a cigarette like 8 times lmao
same here,i save my roaches and mark them in generations,when you get to fifth gen ,you have oil to put on a fresh one,lmao im old school bastard i dont waste none that shit,i even smoke my sugar leaves,hahaah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

o we got it good these days,back in late 70 and early 80,if you could find stems you would smoke it down in south texas,,no shit they were spraying everyones crops,and closet growing wasnt even hardly mentioned,all that i know and hung out with,went to gas,paint,acid and h,then was when the real epedimic started,in 60 is was nixon that cracked down on the jane and all he did is make stoners ,junkies that aint no joke,,i didnt even know that you could get weed up in the northern states until i started visiting these web sites,i do know this much back then i got about a gallon of gas a day fuel mileage,and damn sure paying the due now,,i compost my stems these days,i kinda moved on up in the world,lmao hahaah

G gnome

G gnome

o we got it good these days,back in late 70 and early 80,if you could find stems you would smoke it down in south texas,,no shit they were spraying everyones crops,and closet growing wasnt even hardly mentioned,all that i know and hung out with,went to gas,paint,acid and h,then was when the real epedimic started,in 60 is was nixon that cracked down on the jane and all he did is make stoners ,junkies that aint no joke,,i didnt even know that you could get weed up in the northern states until i started visiting these web sites,i do know this much back then i got about a gallon of gas a day fuel mileage,and damn sure paying the due now,,i compost my stems these days,i kinda moved on up in the world,lmao hahaah
Yeah they sprayed the crops with paraquat

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah they sprayed the crops with paraquat
they did,down here in the valley,you didnt know if it was farmer spraying pesticide or the damn goverment,mexico did there share too,really worked out for both didnt it,there is more shit coming across that border than most folks even imagine,lol

King Julien

King Julien

same here,i save my roaches and mark them in generations,when you get to fifth gen ,you have oil to put on a fresh one,lmao im old school bastard i dont waste none that shit,i even smoke my sugar leaves,hahaah

Growing up we used to save a roach and then roll it into the next joint, and then save that roach and repeat indefinitely. Was awful but we were smoking reggie anyway so it already tasted like dirt. Called them generation joints. Got one all the way up to 56 generation before.

they did,down here in the valley,you didnt know if it was farmer spraying pesticide or the damn goverment,mexico did there share too,really worked out for both didnt it,there is more shit coming across that border than most folks even imagine,lol

Yeah, they sprayed agent orange on Mexican dirt weed crops decades ago which of course causes vegetation to turn to unusable mush within an hour. They found out a way around it though.

If they washed the plants down with coca cola and then washed that off with water it would prevent them from turning to mush. It did not, however, actually remove the chemical from the plant. So for a few years we were getting lots of agent orange laced weed shipped across the border. Thanks for the "protection" from evil drugs feds.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

He's out big game hunting with his Daisy red rider out in his backyard
hahaah probally tripping on the lizard friend,lmao there is a connection there he just hasnt realized it yet,lmao you save a animals life there there to they die,no joke all my animals but 2 have been rescue animals and everyone of them were loyal until death

jipp

jipp

im smoking some pfx from a sample. i like it ( i have too smoke it outside tho. laughs ). best weed in herb form iv had so far.
it has a way trippy high. really trippy. wont kick my ass, i do not think.. but you know good day smoke.. i can smoke and feel like im doing something. will be good for vaping.. it taste really fucking good. im sorry, i can not explain how pfx taste. but i like it.. it really is top shelf smoke.. gravekat did good. :d

but in all honesty, i wont really be able to judge it until a proper cure ( which will be a few grows down the road i think, and i think i may look for another pheno in the future, but we will see what el chapo is doing as its next inline and all reports say that is fire. will be fun to compare them). and that is not gonna last very long. smoke is smoke.

i made oil out of the last of the kush. i will say this, it maybe be b smoke.. but the oil from it will fucking kick your ass.
i just do not like the taste of this pheno of critical kush.. so far, out of the kushs iv tried. i like kens kush. whoever ken is, you rock sir. it taste really good.

oh yeah, feed girls last night, water the kids today, also i hit up the sativa leaning pheno of blue cookies with some 93 afghan ( why not i found some in a parchment i forgot i had ).

anyhow, hope you all are doing well. not much going on here. waiting for lights on to check PFX for ripeness. the others are really starting to chunk up, the one SBD smells divine. it really is going to be desert in bud!
im exciting to see what these cookies plants do. the cgls, and the plemon are bulking up. and smelling really good too.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
im smoking some pfx from a sample. i like it ( i have too smoke it outside tho. laughs ). best weed in herb form iv had so far.
it has a way trippy high. really trippy. wont kick my ass, i do not think.. but you know good day smoke.. i can smoke and feel like im doing something. will be good for vaping.. it taste really fucking good. im sorry, i can not explain how pfx taste. but i like it.. it really is top shelf smoke.. gravekat did good. :d

but in all honesty, i wont really be able to judge it until a proper cure ( which will be a few grows down the road i think, and i think i may look for another pheno in the future, but we will see what el chapo is doing as its next inline and all reports say that is fire. will be fun to compare them). and that is not gonna last very long. smoke is smoke.

i made oil out of the last of the kush. i will say this, it maybe be b smoke.. but the oil from it will fucking kick your ass.
i just do not like the taste of this pheno of critical kush.. so far, out of the kushs iv tried. i like kens kush. whoever ken is, you rock sir. it taste really good.

oh yeah, feed girls last night, water the kids today, also i hit up the sativa leaning pheno of blue cookies with some 93 afghan ( why not i found some in a parchment i forgot i had ).

anyhow, hope you all are doing well. not much going on here. waiting for lights on to check PFX for ripeness. the others are really starting to chunk up, the one SBD smells divine. it really is going to be desert in bud!
im exciting to see what these cookies plants do. the cgls, and the plemon are bulking up. and smelling really good too.
Glad ya like it kid its got a weird high my cut starts out full body then moves up and out my forehead and leaves me feeling like a baloon head if that makes sense
You will like the chapos its very simmilar to the pfx but more funk less sweet

jipp

jipp

sounds good. yeah, the oil will be nice from pfx. but what i like is i can smoke herb between oil vape you know.. make shit last longer that way.

thanks again local :P
not much going on here.. pretending im on a 2 week vacation. laughs.

bowl up bro.

tifosi

tifosi

Sounds like you have a lot of flavors to choose from,variety is the spice of life.with the cooler weather things should go a lot smoother.To tired myself to fire up the indoors now with all the curing & trimming

jipp

jipp

This pain-pill epidemic has reached such epic proportions in the US that opioid addiction is about to be declared a national emergency by the president. Later today (Oct. 26) Donald Trump is expected to make the unusual declaration official, White House sources report.

“top administration official” told Axios that the president’s plan “will include Melania Trump,” who last month held a White House roundtable on opioid abuse."

see this is bullshit.. whyt the fuck is she even talking about it. has she been on them, does she understand addiction.. i just do not understand i guess.

"The average American would likely be shocked to know that drug overdoses now kill more people than gun homicides and car crashes combined. In fact, between 1999 and 2015, more than 560,000 people in this country died due to drug overdoses—this is a death toll larger than the entire population of Atlanta."

https://qz.com/1109953/trump-says-h...ut-everythings-hes-done-undermines-the-cause/

oil is the answer to the opiate disaster thrown onto society. im proof.

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

@tifosi im gonna pop some of these beans i made. i figure i better see whats up before my health goes south. laughs. should i put them into the freezer for a the day, first?

Latest posts

Top Bottom