Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@tifosi im gonna pop some of these beans i made. i figure i better see whats up before my health goes south. laughs. should i put them into the freezer for a the day, first?
Nah man just pop em like in nature

jipp

jipp

shit is going down fast.. az is the hot spot for this poison and im front and center.. go me!

Federal agents arrested the founder of a major drug company in an early-morning raid Thursday on charges stemming from an alleged scheme to get doctors to prescribe a powerful opioid to patients who don’t need it.

John Kapoor, 74, was taken into custody in Phoenix, Arizona. Kapoor is the billionaire founder and former CEO of the pharmaceutical company Insys Therapeutics. He faces charges including racketeering, conspiracy and fraud.

John Kapoor, founder and former CEO of Insys Therapeutics

Kapoor is the most significant pharmaceutical executive to be criminally charged in response to the nationwide opioid crisis.

Brian Kelly, an attorney for Kapoor, said his client “is innocent of these charges and intends to fight the charges vigorously.”

Kapoor stepped down as CEO of Insys in January but still serves on its board. The company makes a spray version of fentanyl, a highly addictive opioid intended only for cancer patients. Authorities allege Insys marketed the drug as part of a scheme to get non-cancer doctors to prescribe it. Numerous physicians were allegedly paid bribes by the company to push the painkilling drug.

Kapoor is due to appear in U.S. District Court in Phoenix later Thursday.

Last December, six other Insys executives were indicted on federal charges in Boston in connection with the alleged scheme to bribe doctors to unnecessarily prescribe the painkilling drug.

© 2017 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

© 2017 CBS Interactive Inc.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what i do not get is why.. the dude is rich.. if he is guilty what could be the reasoning behind it. i see none other than greed if he is guilty.
sickness of genicide,same as coming home from war,but not home if you dig that meaning,all it takes is just one crack to start it all over again,and it doesnt go to sleep until you do,FOREVER

tifosi

tifosi

with all the nice seeds gravekat & leews gifted you,why waste your time on those.I put that pollen on four strains the only one that was equal to the cross was the CGL,the rest i would have rather had the original.Just trying to help you fill the tent with the best stock you have.

jipp

jipp

sickness of genicide,same as coming home from war,but not home if you dig that meaning,all it takes is just one crack to start it all over again,and it doesnt go to sleep until you do,FOREVER
sad, very sad. hope you are doing well.

yeah, i guess i can say one good ting about my little vacation on pills. i missed a lot of drama that could of made me more judgmental, and cynical.. which i guess, means i do not fit in anymore with the jones. not that iv ever tried laughs.

it is kind of nice it happen now tho.. so it can show these old people what big pharma is today not what it was when they were kids..

just getting ready to dig through this pfx bud and maybe we get lucky and find a seed or two from the 93 afghan. the wifi is still on the plant.. i think it will go another week, but i dunno. the shrooom heads are now cloudy.. ill check again tonight for some amber.

jipp

jipp

with all the nice seeds gravekat & leews gifted you,why waste your time on those.I put that pollen on four strains the only one that was equal to the cross was the CGL,the rest i would have rather had the original.Just trying to help you fill the tent with the best stock you have.
im working with what i have. i can pop more of what gravekat gave me.. ill do some aliens maybe.

dunno, we see what happens. if this is B smoke in teh tent, i have to give up. i can not afford my meds. thank you big pharma.

jipp

jipp

pfx, its gonna make some fire oil! thanks again local.
IMG 8088
IMG 8151
IMG 8190
IMG 8189
IMG 8192

i will check tonight but im sure she is ready..

G

ganjagrowa

Please help, my plants leaves edges are curling and some deformation and twisting, not noticing much of that on new growth tho, only in the bottom leaves, treated little white bugs jumping around in my ffof soil and havent seen them since, treated twice this week every two days, overwatering maybe ? not sure but my temps range from 65-67 lights off 75-78 lights on, humidity is around 53-56%, using 3 t5 mini grow lights about 18” away, 24w 6400k, is this too many nutes early on or what, this giving me a headache im not sure how to fix this, new growth looks healthy but bottom of the plant is twisted and curled

8FB39910 7F4C 4B55 A2D8 15075E4A2B31
10374084 26B2 4DD6 AC5D 730682BB5C72
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Please help, my plants leaves edges are curling and some deformation and twisting, not noticing much of that on new growth tho, only in the bottom leaves, treated little white bugs jumping around in my ffof soil and havent seen them since, treated twice this week every two days, overwatering maybe ? not sure but my temps range from 65-67 lights off 75-78 lights on, humidity is around 53-56%, using 3 t5 mini grow lights about 18” away, 24w 6400k, is this too many nutes early on or what, this giving me a headache im not sure how to fix this, new growth looks healthy but bottom of the plant is twisted and curled
Wrong thread homie

Latest posts

Top Bottom