Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i guess i can play.. 93 afghan. ugly clone.
IMG 6468

but there is hope i see new growth.. rock on 93 afghan!

Ceveres

Ceveres

Is it worth the reveg. Do you get some special stuff?? Or you just doin it becouse. Ahaha i wanna know.
Some people do it on purpose and call it 'monstercropping'. Its supposed to make a real bushy plant but isn't always consistent. Personally, I screwed up taking clones and wasn't sure if I had gotten both strains so I took a cut in flower to be sure I didn't lose that cut :joyful:

Dewd

Dewd

Some people do it on purpose and call it 'monstercropping'. Its supposed to make a real bushy plant but isn't always consistent. Personally, I screwed up taking clones and wasn't sure if I had gotten both strains so I took a cut in flower to be sure I didn't lose that cut :joyful:
I only reveg when I screw up taking cuttings also.
When I had a phototron I reveged the same plant 6-7 times.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

pissy you say. As in dego or norcal catpiss??

Yes my friend , pissay!! Dont know about those really, ive had cat-piss before. These are just pissy as i ever had. You can taste the uriny goodness. lol. Reeks alot ! one a little less than other though. Once you load a bowl all you smell after words is the piss on your hands for hours. Piss hangs in the air for awhile too. 8 is berry pissy with a much better structure but not quit as strong but yields not to shabby. worth a couple runs. lol. It generates a faint berry back smell ,but smell and taste like urine too . I swear sometimes it's like I sanded a piss spot on hardwood floor with a hummel drum sander . Shit can light you up . Man i was just thinkin how nice it is not to smell those horrid floors being retired now . Yet i willfully invite such stench in my home...........hum , go figa .lol. Hey ' but being slightly incontinant still i'm thinkin this can work for me. :opps: Depends :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes my friend , pissay!! Dont know about those really, ive had cat-piss before. These are just pissy as i ever had. You can taste the uriny goodness. lol. Reeks alot ! one a little less than other though. Once you load a bowl all you smell after words is the piss on your hands for hours. Piss hangs in the air for awhile too. 8 is berry pissy with a much better structure but not quit as strong but yields not to shabby. worth a couple runs. lol. It generates a faint berry back smell ,but smell and taste like urine too . I swear sometimes it's like I sanded a piss spot on hardwood floor with a hummel drum sander . Shit can light you up . Man i was just thinkin how nice it is not to smell those horrid floors being retired now . Yet i willfully invite such stench in my home...........hum , go figa .lol. Hey ' but being slightly incontinant still i'm thinkin this can work for me. :opps: Depends :D

Dude you have just the way to describe the pissy goodness. Man you just aint right . LOL

Keep up the good work for the oppressed my friend BDS in solidarity...... :ninja:

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Here are some god-awfully beautiful pictures. Just updating my uglies here :) I mean just this first shot of my homemade cloner is simply stunning if ugly is your thing not to toot my own horn here. The box my new toilet came in plus the beads of water really make the lack of motivation behind this clear to the viewer. lmao

20170905 230354
20170911 191522
Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

Here are some god-awfully beautiful pictures. Just updating my uglies here :) I mean just this first shot of my homemade cloner is simply stunning if ugly is your thing not to toot my own horn here. The box my new toilet came in plus the beads of water really make the lack of motivation behind this clear to the viewer. lmao
You got a paint can in there? Nice and ugly mon.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good god man WTF happenned there. LOL Well you are on the top of the list besides me for some of the ugliest pot plants so far. Mine are in the OP that kicked this thread off. .......WOS Wild Thai!!!!!

Top Bottom