Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

I got another seedling. Came up hard. Stopped dead in it's tracks. N now turning pink like a mother fuckin pansy. I don't know . It's cool tho. That 2 headed mofuka turned into three headed. ???

IMG 20170609 063701
IMG 20170609 063721
Smerb

Smerb

I got another seedling. Came up hard. Stopped dead in it's tracks. N now turning pink like a mother fuckin pansy. I don't know . It's cool tho. That 2 headed mofuka turned into three headed. ???
Well the second pic looks like some ugly place to grow pot.. I assume you knew it would be ugly. Nice!

Smerb

Smerb

These women are hanging out in the ugly section.
IMG 7108
The kind that mingle, 3 different ladies, same parts. I snipped the branches for some clone action. I don't really mind undressing them, psssss, when they grow they will be big broads.... ha!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Man! She's in the club. You took her home not you gotta play with her. Gonna grow it out?

Started it in the leftover soil from previous run and the soil was obviously way too hot. The darn plant just wouldn't give up so I transplanted in some much lighter fresh soil to see what it has to show. Still don't know if it's a male or female. If it's a male I'm ditching it since I already have 4. It's a Pakistani Chitral Kush, a landrace.

Smerb

Smerb

Started it in the leftover soil from previous run and the soil was obviously way too hot. The darn plant just wouldn give up so I transplanted in some much lighter fres soil to see what it has to show. Still don't know if it's a male or female. If it's a male I'm ditching it since I already have 4. It's Pakistani Chitral Kush, a landrace.
It's worth keeping! Nice job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom