Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Outdoor booty.
IMG 7229

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Revegging , i swear man , now i put tape on plant and bucket . Hopefully i wont have to reveg doing that
The uglies   Copy
. honestly i cant trust what i write . im going to double bud these suckas too ! Im going to cross the one on left with the one on right soon. Both are piss monsters !!!!! as in big pissey smell .....

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Hahaha I had to do that with most of a pack of DNA Pure Afghani. They had been stored in a drawer at room temp for at least 4 years if not longer.

Then on top of that I accidently precharged the coco to .8EC instead of .4EC

LOL
View attachment 651953 View attachment 651952 View attachment 651951

man o man , i got some dna afghani seeds about 5-7 years old . hope they dont do that. whew. Were i a drawere for quit awhile now in fridge. oh man. I want to pop but i fucked up my last batch i bought.
Hope they turn out great for you !

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Pretty sure this belongs here. Nute burn, pH flux, cal/mag deficiency, potassium deficiency, phosphorus deficiency, light burn, and STUNTED DYING FAN LEAVES!!! Grrr
This is of recent update :(. Idk about all the deficiencies for sure, but all the other shit surely happened. DAY 51 FLOWERING

20170830 054609
20170830 054727
Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Revegging , i swear man , now i put tape on plant and bucket . Hopefully i wont have to reveg doing thatView attachment 734009 . honestly i cant trust what i write . im going to double bud these suckas too ! Im going to cross the one on left with the one on right soon. Both are piss monsters !!!!! as in big pissey smell .....
pissy you say. As in dego or norcal catpiss??

Top Bottom