Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Quick question peeps the time is drawing near that I'll need to support my colas as they're starting to put on some weight. Because my plant needed to be mobile I was unable to use any netting for support so I'll need to use bamboo sticks and tie off to them. My question is will pushing the bamboo into the soil cause damage to her root system that will have an adverse effect on her health.?

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

Quick question peeps the time is drawing near that I'll need to support my colas as they're starting to put on some weight. Because my plant needed to be mobile I was unable to use any netting for support so I'll need to use bamboo sticks and tie off to them. My question is will pushing the bamboo into the soil cause damage to her root system that will have an adverse effect on her health.?
I stop pushing if I hit a very large, durable root, but otherwise, I don't worry too much about it. You could smooth off sharp edges on the sticks before you insert them. I haven't killed anything yet! I use Great White Mychorrizae frequently and I figure that stuff will help rebuild and grow new roots if any are damaged.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Stay away from the tap root, and all should be fine.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

A few yrs ago, I had a visitor from Australia (for Burning Man). He brought me Vegimite and some great Aussie Coffee..As for the vegimite..I guess it is an acquired taste..Not really to my liking. He was quite fond of the GG#4 that I grew though.:)
Oh, forgot to mention that my mass grass did quite well this 2019 season. Pic is Puta Breath from seed found in some Cali bud last February. Damn...wish I had more of those beans. Others not shown, Skunk XL, Apollo 11, Bruce Banner. And my favorite Vegemite sandwich...toasted English Muffin with butter (gonna be canna butter this year) then thin spread of vegemite then slice of cheddar cheese that melts and seals in the flavor. Try it!!! Great munchy food.

9F49ED11 CB57 4A35 ABAB 0D9F828131B1
3A0E7D49 6DA6 4B27 8502 A5F1E3BC82AD
7AC05421 2DD8 4448 975F CD71137814D5
CE4CFD7E A3A7 4B62 BB0A C35A2B947F41

Latest posts

Top Bottom