Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

Oh..Ok, but they seem to like it and keep coming back for more..:cry:
They like the sugar, sure. They need it; they'd come for the sugar even if it wasn't colored red.

All I was saying is, lots of knowledgeable hummingbird enthusiasts say it's unhealthy for the birds and they would be very stern with you if you posted about it in the Hummingbirds Anonymous group on Facebook. 😂😂😂

As far as I'm concerned, you can do whatever you want. Dye it up!

StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

Do you mean there actually is a FB group for Hummingbird people? LMFAO..I don't do FB or any other SM..:)
Yep, "Hummingbirds Anonymous" has almost 60 thousand people in it. Evidently, a lot of people love hummingbirds 😁

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lol! My work here is done 😁 I bet the hummies will thank you 😜
Those birds thank me daily by scouring my plants for bugs! This is the first yr with the feeder, and it might be a coincidence[; but the bugs so far are few and far between! Captain Jack's is on standby as we are officially in flower:)

Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

It can be done but you must remove all the buds and much of the older growth. Too, the lighted hours must be consistently long enough and increasing. Use diligence in removing new malformed growth and the one and three leaf groups, being careful to leave enough leaves to sustain good growth. With some persistence and luck, your plants will fully revert to veg long enough to grow large and healthy before going back into flower.

This is for outdoor growing. Having more control with indoor plants alters requirements and procedures a bit.

henrythworst

henrythworst

Hi - this is my first post; fifth year growing. Here’s an assortment from a section of my garden. Everything here is from seed in 100 or 300 gallon pots. Some slurricane ix, Rainbow Belts, Masterkush T.I.T.S, purple dog heart x chemdog and maybe something else in the background.

I’m lucky to have mountain spring water and the hot Mendo sun to get plants this big. The healthy part is solid nonstop work though.

9A51B088 A20E 4D62 976D 4AFB9FD3B66F
308C868E 4697 4EDD 811F C390D15AF4B2
ED7A5AF9 5863 4ADF BA2B C1D6BA7AE66B
37DD3650 5F71 4118 AEA1 CFC6E7D2A20A
Lovthegrow

Lovthegrow

Im on the east coast florida baby and yeah june my girls went ape shit all 14 started flowering and i was like wtf i should have another month of vegg but mother nature had another decided it was time lol
It’s not real cool to ? Mother Nature She seems to know the most when it comes to growing anything .
Happy Harvesting
Lovthegrow

Lovthegrow

Lovthegrow

Hi - this is my first post; fifth year growing. Here’s an assortment from a section of my garden. Everything here is from seed in 100 or 300 gallon pots. Some slurricane ix, Rainbow Belts, Masterkush T.I.T.S, purple dog heart x chemdog and maybe something else in the background.

I’m lucky to have mountain spring water and the hot Mendo sun to get plants this big. The healthy part is solid nonstop work though.
Hard work always pays off and it seems you have done that
HappyHarvesting
Lovthegrow

Latest posts

Top Bottom