Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aussie farm

Aussie farm

You
Your so lucky man wish I was able to cultivate as freely as you those girls are so beautiful jealous as. I've just finished removing most of the larger fan leaves for that exact reason. With limited space and restrictions I need to get the most out of my little Sativa so hopefully bugs will start popping up everywhere. She's only just starting to get her first hairs.
Buds not bugs.. :)

D

Darkrein82

All in begging stages of flowering. And doing well so far. Time to lollipop them limbs here.
P 20190815 170320 BF
P 20190815 170406 BF
P 20190815 170418 BF
P 20190815 170355 BF

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

teejacks

teejacks

You
Your so lucky man wish I was able to cultivate as freely as you those girls are so beautiful jealous as. I've just finished removing most of the larger fan leaves for that exact reason. With limited space and restrictions I need to get the most out of my little Sativa so hopefully bugs will start popping up everywhere. She's only just starting to get her first hairs.

Hey man thanks! I am very lucky to live where I do and appreciate it everyday! Your girl looks real healthy. Make sure to update before you cut down!

Bisquick

Bisquick

I focus on the branches that will produce the biggest colas and prune the rest including the lower bud sites on those branches but not the fan leaf.

i think i took the wrong approach this year. For the first time I just trimmed a bunch of everything, branches and fan leaves. Got bored one night and before i knew it it was one of those "what the fuck did I just do" moments :D

I'm worried most about the ones that had already flowered, but this one still looks good.
IMG 6377

simcoesod

simcoesod

the weather has been great...fairly hot,but not bad.its supposed to get super hot and humid next week

A

Acey

I started forcing them beginning of July, moving them to a dark room for 12hrs. Hoping they one ready for harvest before the fall rain!
Yeah buddy! Another Van Isler here. I'm on the broken coast.

How did you get her to flower so early? Is she light dep'd or auto? Nice plant regardless man, love me some local PK! The PK that floats around here is dank af.

[QUOTE="Acey, post: 2283900, member:
We forc

Top Bottom