Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

She only yielded 1.5 qt jars of fluffy buds..I rosin pressed the entire crop (from her) and only got 2 grams of rosin which wasn't the greatest. TBH..it was fun for a bit, but not worth my time, effort of soil/nutes. That was outdoors too. Conditions here are about as good as it gets and my regular photos are thriving.
ya I knew you were going to say that TY I was thinking the same will see what happens I don't really have much invest on my end and I'm just really playing around right now for next yr... Love your girls

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

What insect lays eggs like this??
A40EEA77 9C11 4843 807B 35B414016B9E

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

She only yielded 1.5 qt jars of fluffy buds..I rosin pressed the entire crop (from her) and only got 2 grams of rosin which wasn't the greatest. TBH..it was fun for a bit, but not worth my time, effort of soil/nutes. That was outdoors too. Conditions here are about as good as it gets and my regular photos are thriving.
I harvested a couple autos this year. I had same results. I thought maybe it was because they did not like the heat here. Fluffy bullshit buds. But they were cute lil bouquets lol

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I harvested a couple autos this year. I had same results. I thought maybe it was because they did not like the heat here. Fluffy bullshit buds. But they were cute lil bouquets lol

@Buzzer777 I was debating trying a couple autos next year outdoors in the ground but seems like you guys are changing my thought about that!

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

you are in CA so you should investigate whether it is that eurasian hemp borer...those come from a moth too...in which case you truly are f*d ☹
I think they’re just gypsy moth eggs. In which case they actually wouldn’t affect me at all since the moth eggs usually last all winter and they hatch in spring! I would have harvested the plant and disposed of the fan leaves before that happens.

Rooke

Rooke

I think it's an alien life form

Glad to see I'm not alone when it comes to Autos'. I won't waste time with them either. But your Purple auto looks nice.
my best auto from 2 years ago was grown indoors under a 400 w hps took 100 days I defoliated it which they say not to do but I did it anyways it yielded 120 grams of meeeah smoke strain was auto mazar
92ACED2C D23E 436C AFED 8F089BB4DA97

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

@Buzzer777 I was debating trying a couple autos next year outdoors in the ground but seems like you guys are changing my thought about that!
Maybe in ground they would do better. Plus mine were Northern lights so I think in a cooler climate it would have been fine.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Maybe in ground they would do better. Plus mine were Northern lights so I think in a cooler climate it would have been fine.

I think it would be interesting to try out, germinate a seed and put it right into the ground and let it do it’s thing.

Rooke

Rooke

If I get approved by health Canada to grow more than our 4 plant per household rule I may grow a few cbd autos outside dunno if I’ll get approved by that time tho

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If I get approved by health Canada to grow more than our 4 plant per household rule I may grow a few cbd autos outside dunno if I’ll get approved by that time tho

Are you seeing your regular doc or a clinic that specializes in it? My license arrived less than 2 months after making enquiries about how to get a license. went to a clinic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom