Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Good job ...dam fool I no how hot that bitch gets Fresno ain't no joke bro I lived there for 5 years and I melted along with my trees ...so I had to move up north to mendocino...aka the emerald triangle.. but for real I'm amazed that u kept them alive in that heat dam good for Fresno..happy harvest my friend
Yeah, man. The heat is unforgiving. It fried my 4 biggest Gelato bushes. I'm still trying to bring them back. Heat should taper off a bit going into september. I had a homie moved up there to Eureka, but the EPD shot and killed him. Hating on a youngin getting money.

shaganja

shaganja

Big fat one
So I'm seeing these inch worms on my plants. Just a couple. I don't see eaten leaves tho. I started pulling them off, but then I was burning one and watching the plants, and I saw one attack a fly, and had it in its mouth! So these inch worms eat flys!? Has anyone else seen this?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I've seen that little guy around my plants a few times now. Surprised the heck out of me once when I leaned in for a sniff and he jumped out of the plant lol.
We get them in the spring. This past March & April it sounded like there were thousands. I'm going to have 3 bathtubs setup and hope to filter the water with peat and avoid purchasing water or an RO unit. Old aquarium keepers trick. I have a 5 gal tank in my little greenhouse with a built in filter and peat on the way from Amazon. I bet the frogs will breed in a tub if I leave one uncovered. I also plan on filling the kids turtle sandbox with water and adding a solor pump and put it in a protected area in the yard.

I Love tree frogs. I've kept and bread the common greens from the South East US. Their croaks sound like a small dog barking.

I started a coco grow this past Sunday, watching your grow. I planted 20 seeds and all but one has popped in 4 days. Doing this in a small greenhouse. Gonna try and get a small harvest every month. We'll see.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
We get them in the spring. This past March & April it sounded like there were thousands. I'm going to have 3 bathtubs setup and hope to filter the water with peat and avoid purchasing water or an RO unit. Old aquarium keepers trick. I have a 5 gal tank in my little greenhouse with a built in filter and peat on the way from Amazon. I bet the frogs will breed in a tub if I leave one uncovered. I also plan on filling the kids turtle sandbox with water and adding a solor pump and put it in a protected area in the yard.

I Love tree frogs. I've kept and bread the common greens from the South East US. Their croaks sound like a small dog barking.

I started a coco grow this past Sunday, watching your grow. I planted 20 seeds and all but one has popped in 4 days. Doing this in a small greenhouse. Gonna try and get a small harvest every month. We'll see.

Yeah I love tree frogs too. I'm not growing in coco though btw, I grow in proterra which is essentially a better grade of promix. I do use fabric pots at the moment.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

First plant excited that I haven’t killed it yet since I can’t keep flowers alive, not sure the strain but it’s a beauty
Agreed, beautiful! They really are a beautiful plant, even the males.😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom