Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Cold enough lol. I've run a plant til mid December and only thing that stopped it was rain when it caved in the greenhouse roof. We get frost patches through December and January. In ground plants can usually handle it if watered and mulched prior to frost. It never goes below 32 and rarely hits 32. Fog is more of an issue for me. Can cause mold in tight quarters with Indica dom plants..
Started a winter coco grow in a greenhouse.
20190831 233742

I'll be putting a few in soil and adding LEDs and CFL's for a few extra hours of light per day.

I'm a few hundred miles south of you, about 8 miles from the coast in a valley that gets a bit cold in the winter (upper 30's lower 40's several weeks every winter) although usually sunny skies until Feb.

If you ever watch the Rose Parade Jan 1 it's normally 80F and sunny.

Going to be interesting come Feb.

Rooke

Rooke

One of these knocked me out for the night! and excellent pain relief! I did not feel stoned...before I passed out, that is. I think capsules are about $5 each in dispensaries here. Woke up feeling very rested! 😁
any idea how many mg. Per capsule they are?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Started a winter coco grow in a greenhouse.
View attachment 892586
I'll be putting a few in soil and adding LEDs and CFL's for a few extra hours of light per day.

I'm a few hundred miles south of you, about 8 miles from the coast in a valley that gets a bit cold in the winter (upper 30's lower 40's several weeks every winter) although usually sunny skies until Feb.

If you ever watch the Rose Parade Jan 1 it's normally 80F and sunny.

Going to be interesting come Feb.
I
lol! based on this calculator, each pill is appx 50 mg thc. Might be a little too much..lol.

I used 50 grams, decarbed 50 min @260 degree F, then ground it into powder with a Ninja.
Decarb below 250° f, try240°

Top Bottom