Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Funny you guys are talking about this I just cleaned my plants up a bit pulled most of the small sucker branches or whatever ya wanna call them hoping it would speed up the process but it looks like me and you are in the same boat with some slow girls. Also just did a heavy flush so I can really start hitting them hard with nutes. please give me some criticism haha I need to learn as much as possible.
Capture any pics of what you removed I'm interested in how far I should go.. What's your flush method I'm thinking I should flush to.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Funny you guys are talking about this I just cleaned my plants up a bit pulled most of the small sucker branches or whatever ya wanna call them hoping it would speed up the process but it looks like me and you are in the same boat with some slow girls. Also just did a heavy flush so I can really start hitting them hard with nutes. please give me some criticism haha I need to learn as much as possible.
Bro your pistols are insane..

Kinglizard

Kinglizard

Beat me to it..LOL

Mexicali Manure....Hahahah..I never saw anyone grow it..Could come out good if cultivated well.
Good luck with her, and I am betting that she is a tall one.
They are either 2 different strains or 2 different phenos cause one is super lanky and the other filled out well.

Kinglizard

Kinglizard

Capture any pics of what you removed I'm interested in how far I should go.. What's your flush method I'm thinking I should flush to.
For flushing I usually do about double the volume of my container my soil is in. And I go by Jorge’s rule for defoliating. Anything that is below half the height of the plant and pretty small. But I have seen people just clean out the center of the plant outdoors and have great results I’m used to growing outdoors kinda explains my ways haha .

92FAEF66 9A30 4213 9AC1 80B5064806D1
A16E6D61 1D37 45F0 B5BF 171B11230D64
Kinglizard

Kinglizard

@Buzzer777 Yah that’s what I was thinking. I want to order some seeds so I can actually know what I’m growing and how to deal with just trying to find the right seed bank. Kinda wanna order from here seems pretty legit but I really don’t know haha.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

For flushing I usually do about double the volume of my container my soil is in. And I go by Jorge’s rule for defoliating. Anything that is below half the height of the plant and pretty small. But I have seen people just clean out the center of the plant outdoors and have great results I’m used to growing outdoors kinda explains my ways haha .
That looks pretty aggressive to me but I am only new to the game. Did you use warm water to remove salts easier during flush and did you do only one flush or once a day for 3 days..? I only ask cause that will be my method, twice the volume of pot size with tampered to warm water once a day for 3 days. Then only water no feed for 1-2 weeks then units again.. This is my girls she's pretty bushy only clear in the centre.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

This is what I have removed from her so far, minus another bag cause i was soooo desperate for a smoke. ( so not worth it ) Jam packed and snap frozen waiting to make some sweet sweet butter.. Mm mm can't wait..
20190921 115254

Kinglizard

Kinglizard

That looks pretty aggressive to me but I am only new to the game. Did you use warm water to remove salts easier during flush and did you do only one flush or once a day for 3 days..? I only ask cause that will be my method, twice the volume of pot size with tampered to warm water once a day for 3 days. Then only water no feed for 1-2 weeks then units again.. This is my girls she's pretty bushy only clear in the centre.View attachment 897453View attachment 897454
Honestly man your plant looks great! I agree with you I was pretty aggressive but I wasn’t really wanting a bunch of really small buds it’s really all personal preference. But with the flushing I just use water straight from a pond. Once every 2 weeks. I only water once a week or until the plants are about to get droopy. Idk that’s just how I’ve done it.. Because it will always keep moisture around the bottom of the pot and roots always grow towards moisture.... more roots more buds! Idk I may be wrong. But it’s also about the type of soil and how big your pot is. So many factors!!!!

TerriR

TerriR

@Buzzer777 Yah that’s what I was thinking. I want to order some seeds so I can actually know what I’m growing and how to deal with just trying to find the right seed bank. Kinda wanna order from here seems pretty legit but I really don’t know haha.
They are legit! I always get my orders and no complaints. They just run out of the good stuff fast.

Kinglizard

Kinglizard

This is what I have removed from her so far, minus another bag cause i was soooo desperate for a smoke. ( so not worth it ) Jam packed and snap frozen waiting to make some sweet sweet butter.. Mm mm can't wait..View attachment 897455
This is honestly my first outdoor grow that I put a tiny bit of effort into last year I had a massive plant screwed up the drying and curing process so I made it all into butter and gave it to my grandmother going through cancer... in conclusion granny makes some dank ass pot cookies lmao. And also NO MORE CANCER!!!!!

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Honestly man your plant looks great! I agree with you I was pretty aggressive but I wasn’t really wanting a bunch of really small buds it’s really all personal preference. But with the flushing I just use water straight from a pond. Once every 2 weeks. I only water once a week or until the plants are about to get droopy. Idk that’s just how I’ve done it.. Because it will always keep moisture around the bottom of the pot and roots always grow towards moisture.... more roots more buds! Idk I may be wrong. But it’s also about the type of soil and how big your pot is. So many factors!!!!
Crikey I water twice a day feed veg and bloom in the morning and just bloom at night every second day and just ph'd water every other. She seems to like it. But like you said up to your soil and personal preference..

K

Kppaynter

Almost 4hrs later....
20190920 201635

This was my first grow, so everything is new to me. What I thought might take an hour, it was almost 4hr to chop, rough trim, wash, and hang. And this plant was a dwarf compared to what y'all have growing here.

Planning on drying it, doing a dry manicure, then curing per the tutorial on the forums. So I guess another month for what will probably turn out to be about an ounce of some mediocre mid grade.

Everyone here with multiple giants outdoors, how long does it take you to harvest? That took way longer than anticipated.

Madbud

Madbud

Almost 4hrs later.... View attachment 897470

This was my first grow, so everything is new to me. What I thought might take an hour, it was almost 4hr to chop, rough trim, wash, and hang. And this plant was a dwarf compared to what y'all have growing here.

Planning on drying it, doing a dry manicure, then curing per the tutorial on the forums. So I guess another month for what will probably turn out to be about an ounce of some mediocre mid grade.

Everyone here with multiple giants outdoors, how long does it take you to harvest? That took way longer than anticipated.
Not as selective trimming and i only have 12 😊. These little humidistats are handy for curing.

Top Bottom