Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coastalgrow

I have some leaves on mine that look like that, I haven’t thought at what it might be, the plants are doing fine otherwise

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I think you should get some Lost Coast and spray a couple times before you get really into flower. Lost Coast is safe but it will knock many problems
www.lostcoastplanttherapy.com

I used it for thrips (among several things)...really like it!
It is good stuff..I use it for WPM and it kills gnats on contact..Whom knows what else and no chemicals.

Kinglizard

Kinglizard

I think you should get some Lost Coast and spray a couple times before you get really into flower. Lost Coast is safe but it will knock many problems

Thanks just placed my order haha I’m glad it’s happening now than later seems like it happened overnight almost

TerriR

TerriR

Thanks just placed my order haha I’m glad it’s happening now than later seems like it happened overnight almost
I hear that! by the time I noticed the thrip damage, they were building condos! I sprayed first with Conserve and then two more times with Lost Coast. I saw one thrip during harvest so I think they were staging a comeback. Next year I will spray LC every couple weeks as a preventative! worth the price if I don’t have to use anything harsher.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lil fkr..
BTW..I have been trying a UVC Bulb to kill PM and it works..side benifit is it fries anything close by (including us..LOL)..gnats were bleached white and dead..Used it for 5 minutes about 18" above.

teejacks

teejacks

At this point, I would be looking for cloudy trichomes. If at least 50% cloudy then it could be harvested now. I start plucking all fans 2 weeks out so I have most of that defoliation done while flushing. If not at least 50% cloudy then a 1/2 strength dose of veg nutrients every watering along with whatever flower nutrients should slow down the yellowing.

Thats some good advice. I assume cutting down without amber will leave the cannabis slightly lower in thc levels which is fine with me. I should have got the 60x magnifier instead of the 40x one so you can REALLY see trichomes clearly. There wasn't much clear I don't think. The lack of nutrients (which I thought was too much last week) did most of the defoliation for me 🤪 I chopped a few colas off for some testers and next week I'll most likely chop her down. Kept seeing more and more little bud rot spots which I cut out to hopefully stop from spreading

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Actually amber trichomes are degraded THC (Now CBN) and is what couchlock is made of. Perfectly ripened trichomes are the milky ones that are leaning over from the weight! Indoors I like 15% amber depending on strain..Outdoors, I am just hunting cloudy ......It could all be in vain here since the weather may last until this Friday before going downhill again, and I might have to marathon harvest.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lil fkr..
BTW..I have been trying a UVC Bulb to kill PM and it works..side benifit is it fries anything close by (including us..LOL)..gnats were bleached white and dead..Used it for 5 minutes about 18" above.
View attachment 897896

May I ask what uvc bulb? I have been hearing about this. Only ever seen it in medical sterilizers.

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

Is that Lost Coast something you can spray on and around buds without hurting the plant, taste, or person smoking the shit??

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This one:

Hey..I wonder if this will kill the Borg too..I bet it will, and hopefully I will never have to find out! But it is interesting...The least that it would do is slow em down!

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

This one:

I worked for a company that made UV and Ozone lamps, you want UV for UVC and ozone for odors. Ozone actually kills UV , BUT whoever uses a UV lamp should use a lot of precaution for the eyes, you can get arc burn to the eyeballs and you won't know it until its too late!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I worked for a company that made UV and Ozone lamps, you want UV for UVC and ozone for odors. Ozone actually kills UV , BUT whoever uses a UV lamp should use a lot of precaution for the eyes, you can get arc burn to the eyeballs and you won't know it until its too late!

Yes and skin burn leading to cancer. And other pretty bad stuff. But they are selling so many unprotected bulbs they are out of stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom