Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I worked for a company that made UV and Ozone lamps, you want UV for UVC and ozone for odors. Ozone actually kills UV , BUT whoever uses a UV lamp should use a lot of precaution for the eyes, you can get arc burn to the eyeballs and you won't know it until its too late!
I controlled it remotely after closing up the tent..BE VERY CAREFUL around pets..I locked mine up in another room..5 minutes of use and the PM was pulverized.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Home made UV light. Very powerful , built a hood around it and put handles on the back side. 5 minutes through the grow room with lights out and sun glasses on. Haven’t seen PM or spider mites since I started treating.
0A4E2F08 C0F0 44EE BAC1 7E7235CE255D

teejacks

teejacks

Actually amber trichomes are degraded THC (Now CBN) and is what couchlock is made of. Perfectly ripened trichomes are the milky ones that are leaning over from the weight! Indoors I like 15% amber depending on strain..Outdoors, I am just hunting cloudy ......It could all be in vain here since the weather may last until this Friday before going downhill again, and I might have to marathon harvest.

Oh geez really? It looks like I am further ahead of schedule then I thought. I was waiting for the first hint of amber but now that I know this information I instantly got excited!! Everyone on here is the best thanks guys 😬

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Crazy, was cleaning up the grow room back and forth from the shop to the grow I find this kitty just born laying by itself struggling to live in the freakin gravel. Cord still attached. It’s in a kitchen towel in the palm of my hand.
D365C0FD FB88 477C 8B1A BE0B3B51C5A9

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
are you sure the mother isn’t around? she might be looking for it
I have 3 German Shepherds 100 pounds plus a piece. It’s an acre fenced off. If she was or is looking she’d be lunch to. I thought the same thing. I’m thinking a bird grabbed it up and was struggling from the weight and lost it trying to fly. And I ain’t got no cats:)

TerriR

TerriR

I have 3 German Shepherds 100 pounds plus a piece. It’s an acre fenced off. If she was or is looking she’d be lunch to. I thought the same thing. I’m thinking a bird grabbed it up and was struggling from the weight and lost it trying to fly. And I ain’t got no cats:)
yeah I have 5 rescues and I foster. your local shelter could take it and bottle feed it but it won’t last til tomorrow ☹️

shaganja

shaganja

That’s all fine and dandy friend:)
Outside and in the greenhouse must be using it at night.......eh?
no. during peak times. 11 am to 3 pm. when uv is at highest. they expect to feel higher uv during this time anyway. so check this. this is my first ti e using them in the greenhouse. as using them, have noticed plants are turing toward the light. (i think) normally i would say they are reaching for sun. but plants on opposite side, turn toward the light? what? uv is techically bad, so they make extra trics to protect. so why would they turn toward it?! i have to say, these are the strongest ive ever grown! it feels like at least 22% if not 25%! im not joking. and the lenght of stone is wow! 4 to six hours! i am a uvb user, and love the no pm, and incresed thc, thcv levels. uva during veg to toughen, then uvb for last month of flower.

shaganja

shaganja

Lil fkr..
BTW..I have been trying a UVC Bulb to kill PM and it works..side benifit is it fries anything close by (including us..LOL)..gnats were bleached white and dead..Used it for 5 minutes about 18" above.
View attachment 897896
uvc is really powerful. does it do any damage? i use a and b, but heard c is used for killing everything! why hospitals us it. definalty following this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom