Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Branden22

Yeah weird grow year im still trying to get this leaf issue handled i cant figure out whats going on its been real humid lately so i dont know if its from that or some deficiency

It could be humidity or lack of something
Might be a magnesium deficiency try some cal mag

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I put them outside in mid may and they started to build a lil flower then revegged now last 2 weeks they have went back into flower lol. I even had a hermie i picked all pollen sacks off before it revegged and now still not showing new sacks just budding nicely. And this heat and humidity in florida is making it a bitch though

That looks to be bacterial blight, possibly from P. cannabina bacteria. Needs to be treated with a bactericide/fungicide like defguard or procidic.

It thrives in wet humid environments so do what you can to avoid overwatering and make sure it gets plenty of airflow, but keep it away from any other plants as it can spread.

B

Branden22

That looks to be bacterial blight, possibly from P. cannabina bacteria. Needs to be treated with a bactericide/fungicide like defguard or procidic.

It thrives in wet humid environments so do what you can to avoid overwatering and make sure it gets plenty of airflow, but keep it away from any other plants as it can spread.

Not saying your wrong but I see a purple stem and that points me to a deficiency also..

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It could be humidity or lack of something
Might be a magnesium deficiency try some cal mag

Not saying your wrong but I see a purple stem and that points me to a deficiency also..

Plants infected with blight don't utilize nutrients properly.

Google "cannabis blight P. cannabina" and you'll see what I mean. You can tell by the dark spots and chlorosis. Common in wet environments.

I highly, highly doubt it just needs more calmag.

P

Pewee69

A

Google "cannabis blight P. cannabina" and you'll see what I mean. You can tell by the dark spots and chlorosis. Common in wet environments.

ANd yes i thought maybe it was leaf septoria is that the same as you were talking about

Reactions: Ina
P

Pewee69

Wi
That's an experiment... I personally dont know. Some might say it will but in my experience blights usually require something with more curative effect than neem, which works better as a preventative.

try and find something listed as a bactericide/fungicide.
Will those effect my buds cause im in flower

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Wi

Will those effect my buds cause im in flower
A

ANd yes i thought maybe it was leaf septoria is that the same as you were talking about

Septoria would be a fungal leaf blight, so yeah for all intents and purposes the same, except fungal rather than bacterial. In either case it's a blight that will kill your plants if left untreated. And being in flower means you will need to use something safe. Google will be your friend there.

B

Branden22

Thanks for the insight on blight I have never heard of it before.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I’m happy with these seeds I made. I’ve got about four of these and I got 💯 germ rate and all females. They also look uniform except one and that’s because I chose one bean out of a ton that looked a bit different. The other three have those nice massive leaves and similar growth pattern. The plants look super frosty when I grew them inside. This is some tropical tasting shit. ( gooey breeder dark desire X tangerine power from sin city by wolfe) I’m excited to see what it will do outside. It’s that kind of resin that almost drips off the plant. I only tested one seed last time and cloned it(that’s what the bud pics are). I’ve got a bunch of other varieties out there also. I was just happy to see how much these ones had in common. So far so good. I’m a little worried, I had some aphids on the other side of my house eating lilies. I just nuked their asses today. Last year they got on my roses and I had to get them there. Was fine with the cannabis plants in the backyard and haven’t had many issues yet. Knock on noggin. Man always something to watch for when outdoor growing.

CB30B1BB 176D 4287 BFC7 DF21FD81FF4A
8A8C96ED 359D 4B77 80B8 E00676A652D8
EE91E0A8 B24F 4166 8831 583C1AC8BD74
DD685AB5 F644 4433 9783 8BF8963074CD
EDDEFC06 5DFD 4795 99AA B43CDD48FCFA
2E550D0C B3D7 443A B821 EF5A09F1DD10
Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I’m happy with these seeds I made. I’ve got about four of these and I got 💯 germ rate and all females. They also look uniform except one and that’s because I chose one bean out of a ton that looked a bit different. The other three have those nice massive leaves and similar growth pattern. The plants look super frosty when I grew them inside. This is some tropical tasting shit. ( gooey breeder dark desire X tangerine power from sin city by wolfe) I’m excited to see what it will do outside. It’s that kind of resin that almost drips off the plant. I only tested one seed last time and cloned it(that’s what the bud pics are). I’ve got a bunch of other varieties out there also. I was just happy to see how much these ones had in common. So far so good. I’m a little worried, I had some aphids on the other side of my house eating lilies. I just nuked their asses today. Last year they got on my roses and I had to get them there. Was fine with the cannabis plants in the backyard and haven’t had many issues yet. Knock on noggin. Man always something to watch for when outdoor growing.

Very nice! Man that container of seeds looks awesome. I just love a good pile of seeds, the potential in there is mind blowing.

B

Branden22

Looks like a bit of potassium deficiency. Is it widespread? Is it on newer growth, older growth or both?
What are they in for soil and what have you fed them for nutrients?
Seems to be a little bit of both and on most plants . The Soil is happy frog, haven’t fed much some fox farm grow big, some seaweed, and cal mag. The edges have a slight upwards leaf curl .

Latest posts

Top Bottom