Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Can anyone help me out with this issue what does this mean? Red veins in leaves and red stripe down leaf stems. There was about 30 fans leaves like this a week ago there was none

20190823 165338
20190823 165346
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I've tried CBD products with zero THC and they don't do anything for me (or very little). I've never been a 'stoner' and don't usually like that feeling but only full-spectrum marijuana with THC helps with all my ills.
Same for me..CBD = Nada

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Can anyone help me out with this issue what does this mean? Red veins in leaves and red stripe down leaf stems. There was about 30 fans leaves like this a week ago there was none
Where are you located and how long in flower..From here..looks like fall is happening or they need food? (details on your grow plz..medium nutes etc)

B

BigSaxxy

It appears to be nute burn,but I'm not for sure bc its could be calcium deficiency

TerriR

TerriR

what strain? it’s not a Hawaiian blood kine, is it?

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

Can anyone help me out with this issue what does this mean?
My thought is it's a big fan leaf that is dying off like they do when they are into their flowering stage of life. It's a fan leaf, don't worry about it. I have already removed all those biggest leaves, they will all turn yellow eventually.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

ditto...but I do give cbd oil to my old pittie/lab for her arthritis and I believe it helps. no edible thc for dogs though...made mine sick
THC is a nono with dogs..They have many more THC receptors than we have..I had a pooch that got into the trash and ate some partially smoked bud..It was not pretty and she hated it. Took a full night to wear off.

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

what strain? it’s not a Hawaiian blood kine, is it?
Strain is black gold from montreal seed bank
Where are you located and how long in flower..From here..looks like fall is happening or they need food? (details on your grow plz..medium nutes etc)
Strain is black gold from montreal seed bank i have three of these plants all on same feeding schedual and this is the only one with issues all starting flowering about a week ago they had half grow half bloom feeding on aug 9th before that was a grow feeding on july 21 i am using Dutch nutrients organic grow and organic bloom also been using dutch nutrients cal mend every third watering all nutes have been mixed at about half of the reccomended dose I am growing in promix hp with extra 20 to 30 % perlite added and i bit of manure mixed in with it maybe 10 % southern ontario grow

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Strain is black gold from montreal seed bank i have three of these plants all on same feeding schedual and this is the only one with issues all starting flowering about a week ago they had half grow half bloom feeding on aug 9th before that was a grow feeding on july 21 i am using Dutch nutrients organic grow and organic bloom also been using dutch nutrients cal mend every

Strain is black gold from montreal seed bank i have three of these plants all on same feeding schedual and this is the only one with issues all starting flowering about a week ago they had half grow half bloom feeding on aug 9th before that was a grow feeding on july 21 i am using Dutch nutrients organic grow and organic bloom also been using dutch nutrients cal mend every third watering all nutes have been mixed at about half of the reccomended dose I am growing in promix hp with extra 20 to 30 % perlite added and i bit of manure mixed in with it maybe 10 % southern ontario grow
That's a few weeks later than mine.(Reno, Nevada). I am in promix as well, and feed a similar daily regimen..However, I am at 3/4 strength on my base nutes (Megacrop) and will begin cutting back soon as buds don't need quite so much N..Mine are done making leaves and devoting all energy to making flowers..My PK booster is at about 75% and will increase in proportion to the base's decrease..I mention it because my plants have begun yellowing on the big fans and imo it is fall on the way! I also supplement with liquid Bone meal weekly for Calcium. Like you, one of my plants is yellowing worse than the others (DJ Short BB) but for now, I am not concerned..I spend hours picking thru the dead stuff daily..I think that by losing some leaves now, they open up the center of the plant to get more light..Just a guess there, but it sounds logical. I think..LOL)

Last edited:
HomeGrown209

HomeGrown209

Ending my week8/ come September I’m hitting them with raw potassium 0-0-50

A

Acey

My lovely ladies got rained on last night. Week eight, of flowering. I was going to begin flushing this week for harvest. Most, but not all of them all of them were looking ready. Couple of plants had bit of PM, which I was keeping under control by spraying with milk solution. Next week is going to be sun,sun,sun! I was hoping to finish them next week. Do I need to cut my losses and harvest now? Are they doomed if not?
87755514 0EA4 4705 86BB 137C83FD302C
2D4F94C7 8EC3 4ACE B419 CC613A5804A8
2D4F94C7 8EC3 4ACE B419 CC613A5804A8

Top Bottom