• Start date
  • Tagged users None
HomeGrown209

HomeGrown209

Wrong times repost
2534D1DA 3E7C 4D54 860E 6095D1618B19

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

thanks Moose! they smell so good too! can’t believe they aren’t finished! the wait is tough. How was your bud test?

Buds are still drying away so I haven't had a chance to try it. My brother brought home some outdoor bud which didnt have the TLC it needed, smoke is alright on that.

Found a few seeds on the White critical express. Not impressed with how many seeds so far. Sure I get to use them next year but it just wasn't what I was expecting!

basscaptain

basscaptain

We get them in the spring. This past March & April it sounded like there were thousands. I'm going to have 3 bathtubs setup and hope to filter the water with peat and avoid purchasing water or an RO unit. Old aquarium keepers trick. I have a 5 gal tank in my little greenhouse with a built in filter and peat on the way from Amazon. I bet the frogs will breed in a tub if I leave one uncovered. I also plan on filling the kids turtle sandbox with water and adding a solor pump and put it in a protected area in the yard.

I Love tree frogs. I've kept and bread the common greens from the South East US. Their croaks sound like a small dog barking.

I started a coco grow this past Sunday, watching your grow. I planted 20 seeds and all but one has popped in 4 days. Doing this in a small greenhouse. Gonna try and get a small harvest every month. We'll see.
you want frogs, I have every frog on earth here it seems like.. since I have the feeling your in the IE area, when I come back to cal i'll meet you on a conor and give you a box full.. lol

Top Bottom