Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Did I trim too much????? I was told to start getting rid of any leaves that are blocking light, (fan leaves) And any in the colas. Did I over do it? Should I keep on doing what I am doing.??????. Also what about those tiny buds trying to get started, don't they drain energy from the plant? Should all those go too?
Trim now or trim later. Outdoors you could have left more on and i dont like pinching buds, the plant gets like “wtf dude?”

DiverDown

DiverDown

You just did
Did I trim too much????? I was told to start getting rid of any leaves that are blocking light, (fan leaves) And any in the colas. Did I over do it? Should I keep on going?
Trim now or trim later. Outdoors you could have left more on and i dont like pinching buds, the plant gets like “wtf dude?”
What does it mean, "pinching buds"?

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

What soil are you using? I’m in ff coco loco and mine are looking pretty late too
Bro my soil is home mix pretty dense, part potting mix, little garden soil, little compost with worm castings and tiny amount of chook poo. Going for a much lighter medium next time.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

They really look strange, but not like balls..Could still be a hermie I guess, but watch very carefully if there are other girls around. When/IF it happens..it happens like overnight.
Best of luck and I wish I were able to help.
I really hope not but if so I guess I'll get some butter out of it at least.. Cheers

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Irie Pure Love - dries up so nice! not sure I ever grew such a colorful strain before
I got a 5 seed pk of those free..let us know about how the smoke is so maybe I will drop mine..I grew out their Raphael and it is super sweet strawberry smoke..Great light high for daytime. great rosin too!

TerriR

TerriR

I got a 5 seed pk of those free..let us know about how the smoke is so maybe I will drop mine..I grew out their Raphael and it is super sweet strawberry smoke..Great light high for daytime. great rosin too!
will do! I grew more Irie strains because of this Irie Firefly....grew it last year and only got one small harvest but oh, so worth it! Hoping the Sunkiss and Pure Love are that quality! Got one Firefly this year, taking her time finishing...weeks behind the rest ☹️

7C91A029 7595 401F 9168 F26196574056
Bisquick

Bisquick

Anyone transplanted mid flower? I’ve got a chernobyl I started late in a 7g. She’s about 3-4 weeks into flower and pretty root bound.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’m totally amazed of how resilient these plants are it hailed for at least 5 min. Heavy winds as well and I only had one larger branch break off. I had most branches tied up already fewf!!
Gonna break out the heaters tonight..going down into the low 40's for the next 2 days..After that..should be clear sailing until the middle of October..NO HAIL!!! TG!
No question that fall is here in the Nevada High Sierra! The plants know it and continue to lose leaves..

TerriR

TerriR

Gonna break out the heaters tonight..going down into the low 40's for the next 2 days..After that..should be clear sailing until the middle of October..NO HAIL!!! TG!
No question that fall is here in the Nevada High Sierra! The plants know it and continue to lose leaves..
sounds refreshing to me! We have a lot of natural hot springs here, so cooler weather is great for spa season 😃

TerriR

TerriR

Damn! it’s been 100 or close for the past 4 months...that looks SO good!

TerriR

TerriR

yeah..looks good for a few days..then it's winter with grey skies etc. I have that seasonal anxiety thing and sitting in front of the tent makes it all good again.

Getting ready for 4/20 last year..Dabadabba Doo!
View attachment 894496
Nice! Breeders bring good stuff to Cup events so I hear...we need a thread to keep up with events like that. 🤨

Top Bottom