Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teejacks

teejacks

That’s good to hear! It actually was great to grow. One of my favourites, only issue I had was these monstrous colas held moisture for too long after rains and no matter how much I got to shake them off they would mold. I would definitely grow it again though. Ive been thinking about constructing a raised garden bed with some sort of roof with greenhouse plastic to protect plants from rain. This would help with mold issues.

No actually I never did any light deprivation. I was very surprised at how early these express strains started flowering. I had full on buds developing in August, where as my not express strains are still just starting to develop pistils. First time growing fast-flowering plants and seems to work great.

Oh man you just gave me a good idea for next year... I like where you're going with the raised garden beds. I'm thinking about a 5' x 5' garden bed with 4 vertical 8' 2 x 4 on the corners. Connected at the top with 4 horizontal 5' 2 x 4 to make a square at the top where you can put a sheet of clear plastic and then trellis around the sides 🧐 That would be awesome.

I am going to try this strain next year then. Love the early flowering

T

Thehoveman

This was from the first weekend of July. Harvested most now.
Lat 49 NW Ontario.
Wet caused some mold so I got to work harvesting last weekend and didn't think of taking pics of them then.

Hash dawg x epic kush auto.
X
Fire 99 x in the pines.

Worked for 4 years to select best fast finishing genetics with decent size.
Will take and show pics of what's still growing soon. They are the

Fire99 x Cinderella 99 x (freezeland x guerilla gold #3)
Best genetics that I have for my crazy, every year different
Environment.
Back in a bit

Received 490974258372972
L

Leafthlotkid

Googled it and didn’t see much saying that it would clean or kill the molded buds. Just good for debris and powdery mildew. I still will try this on some buds though and see how the flavour is affected!

I think what you are thinking of us Ed Rosenthals Zero Tolerance fungicide!

Zero Tolerance Fungicide

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Oh man you just gave me a good idea for next year... I like where you're going with the raised garden beds. I'm thinking about a 5' x 5' garden bed with 4 vertical 8' 2 x 4 on the corners. Connected at the top with 4 horizontal 5' 2 x 4 to make a square at the top where you can put a sheet of clear plastic and then trellis around the sides 🧐 That would be awesome.

I am going to try this strain next year then. Love the early flowering
Haha you described exactly what I was thinking of building. I was even thinking of you shaped your roof in such a way to collect the runoff and still water the plant at the base

shaganja

shaganja

This was from the first weekend of July. Harvested most now.
Lat 49 NW Ontario.
Wet caused some mold so I got to work harvesting last weekend and didn't think of taking pics of them then.

Hash dawg x epic kush auto.
X
Fire 99 x in the pines.

Worked for 4 years to select best fast finishing genetics with decent size.
Will take and show pics of what's still growing soon. They are the

Fire99 x Cinderella 99 x (freezeland x guerilla gold #3)
Best genetics that I have for my crazy, every year different
Environment.
Back in a bit
sucks dude. same in u.p. michigan. if you are running end of sept. strains, buds arent that big yet. but if you are running really fast ones, like maturing mid sept, usually you are great! the first of your friends to have the fresh green, but with this early rain shit, is ruining even the earliest strains. i had to put my two early ones in the shed. still in pots. 20 gallon! that was fun! lol really hope next season treats us better! hope you get a decent yeild from this crap!

Top Bottom