Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Quick question when is too late to lollipop..? I'm at week 15 few weeks into flower and she pretty thick with foliage and smaller branches down low. Is it too late to lollipop to increase my yield on my main colas..? Cheers farmers

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Quick question when is too late to lollipop..? I'm at week 15 few weeks into flower and she pretty thick with foliage and smaller branches down low. Is it too late to lollipop to increase my yield on my main colas..? Cheers farmers
You shouldn't have to really lollipop outdoors..but I do cleanup the interior and a bit of the lower stuff thru week three of flower. No particular reason other than I do the same with my indoor plants timing wise. The problem with outdoor plants is knowing when they actually began flowering.
Pictures?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This pic is after four days of rain southern oregon Bubba kush and purple trainwreck

Nice..We only had a single day of rain here and the plants look horrid. Worse this am since the temps dropped to 38dF and still dropping. I have heaters on at my planters on the deck next to my house. Got about 2 hrs left until they begin to rise again. This has not been the greatest season for outdoor growing here (Reno, NV)
Had to put them out a bit latter than usual due to cold. Thankfully these older plants will do better than young plants in the cold. Before the rain. (September 11)

DiverDown

DiverDown

I think you will have to burn your stalks this year...they winter over. And you will have a short window to whack them...they hatch and burrow in...then nothing can get them.
No way!!! I shall conquer all!!!!!

M

MarshallsGal

This is the very top of my plant, I'm curious as to how long I have to wait till I can harvest it? It's been growing in the UK without lights, just pure sunlight, gets watered every other day. Any advice would be great as this is the only plant I've ever grown. Plus it's still not legal here so trying to do this on the sly in my garden lol.

Screenshot 20190919 134033 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20190916 191515 comandroidgallery3d
IMG 20190910 200151
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This is the very top of my plant, I'm curious as to how long I have to wait till I can harvest it? It's been growing in the UK without lights, just pure sunlight, gets watered every other day. Any advice would be great as this is the only plant I've ever grown. Plus it's still not legal here so trying to do this on the sly in my garden lol.
You should harvest by trichome condition + general Plant condition..From what I can tell..at least 4-6 weeks more. Loupes are under $13 USD and you should get one with 30-60x power. Above that ..shaking will be the enemy.

I would never water on a schedule..Cannabis wants dry and wet spells..Schedules are for people not plants..just My thoughts.

Harvest cannabis diagram
Harvest 1
Harvest2

M

MarshallsGal

You should harvest by trichome condition + general Plant condition..From what I can tell..at least 4-6 weeks more. Loupes are under $13 USD and you should get one with 30-60x power. Above that ..shaking will be the enemy.

I would never water on a schedule..Cannabis wants dry and wet spells..Schedules are for people not plants..just My thoughts.

View attachment 897375View attachment 897376View attachment 897377
Thanks very much for the advice. My partner gave me about 20 seeds and this one was the only one to grow. We have no idea what strain it is, but from smell we're guessing lemon haze which is one of my favourites. I'll keep posting pics so you guys can advise on what to do and when. Tbh I say I water it every other day but sometimes I don't bother for 3 or 4 as I'm not at home.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks very much for the advice. My partner gave me about 20 seeds and this one was the only one to grow. We have no idea what strain it is, but from smell we're guessing lemon haze which is one of my favourites. I'll keep posting pics so you guys can advise on what to do and when. Tbh I say I water it every other day but sometimes I don't bother for 3 or 4 as I'm not at home.
Water when they are dry, but don't let them wilt..if she is a Haze..she will take a lil longer as Sativas take longer than Indcas..Best of luck.

M

MarshallsGal

I hope you have good flower nutes and a PK booster..You need that for big buds!
I have absolutely no idea what any of that is lol, I live in the UK and it's still not legal to grow or smoke it so I'm doing this as slyly as I can in my back garden.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have absolutely no idea what any of that is lol, I live in the UK and it's still not legal to grow or smoke it so I'm doing this as slyly as I can in my back garden.
You need Fertilizers..(Nutes)..Flower nutes are heavier in Potassium and Phosphorus (P&K) which the flowers need alot of .....Too much Nitrogen (N) in Flower can hamper bud production so Nitrogen is less. A PK booster boosts xtra Phosphorus and Potassium (P&K). Google growing cannabis.... and you don't have to be in a legal area to do this correctly and get a decent product. There is a ton of info out there..

Do not use anything with a time release fertilizer like Miracle Grow..If you can't get cannabis nutes..look for the next best thing..Tomato ferts! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom