Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That SUCKS! Fkers are all over the place this time of year. My dogs usually scare away any potential threats.

I had to chop the rest of mine down yesterday before it hit the fan..25d F out there now. it was about 1 week too early. :(

Just about done trimming TG. I got a Trimprorotor Workstation off Ebay to rebuild and resell, but luckily I decided to just keep it. Even with my old manual bowl trimmer, my trim job would have be daunting. I hand trimmed what I wanted for smoke and Rosin, but the rest is in the deep freeze for making fresh frozen hash this winter.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm sure they would have gotten a lot more but our dog chased them off.
We've had perfect weather this summer it's going to be about 90 degrees today in Michigan.

My dogs go nuts if anyone even gets close to the house. I believe they keep me pretty safe..just in case..My 9mm will for sure..LOL

I had to chop mine a week early..we got slammed by heavy rains, wind, and cold, and last night was the kicker..25d F and they still live! Been hacking away for two days and the freezer is full, but there is still more to be had! The 4th plant is down completely

This is the high Sierra DESERT of Nevada and it's rare to get this before the end of October.

10 1 19

Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

Had to cut everything down fucking thieves came and stole about two pounds from the Apex R1

I have an eight foot solid privacy fenced yard attached directly to my trailer... and a semi-auto 12ga. Just as importantly, my neighbors know about the 12ga... and .40 S&W pistols. They also know I'm an insomniac so I hear everything all the time.

Last edited:
Rooke

Rooke

I work third shift and seven days a week so I'm not home at night. Next year is going to be different.
Hey there sorry to hear that the low life’s found your gals rippers are the lowest laziest sobs ever. I started 2 plants for my gals dad he has cancer he bought all the necessities nutes etc caged them and nurtured them all summer and had just picked up an outdoor camera linked to his phone and the neighbors kids or their friends stole his gals a week ago they weren’t ready yet such a piss off both CK and looking like heavy yields. Well I believe in karma and sometimes it’s a real bitch! Well enough of this rant I hope what you harvested will help ease the pain take care

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If it makes anyone feel better a friend of mine had 358 pounds ripped off last year.
It was one of the best outdoor crops theyd ever pulled in, grown up in the interior BC. They brought it all out to the island to be processed and on the last day of trimming with like 5 pounds left to go, 3 cube Van's pulled into their yard and half a dozen guys stormed the place with masks and assault rifles.

Months later they found out it was a ripping crew from chilliwack that had been using surveillance equipment to listen to conversations at the hydroponic stores and using GPS trackers on peoples cars to find the Grow Ops and trimming facilities.

Bikers found them in the end. Turns out they ripped the wrong people a few too many times.

Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

If it makes anyone feel better a friend of mine had 358 pounds ripped off last year.
It was one of the best outdoor crops theyd ever pulled in, grown up in the interior BC. They brought it all out to the island to be processed and on the last day of trimming with like 5 pounds left to go, 3 cube Van's pulled into their yard and half a dozen guys stormed the place with masks and assault rifles.

Months later they found out it was a ripping crew from chilliwack that had been using surveillance equipment to listen to conversations at the hydroponic stores and using GPS trackers on peoples cars to find the Grow Ops and trimming facilities.

Bikers found them in the end. Turns out they ripped the wrong people a few too many times.

The fuckers got what deserved.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The fuckers got what deserved.

Sadly, not really. Turned out they were connected, it was basically the left hand stealing from the right accidentally. They got a slap on the wrist, and nobody got any of their product or money back except the patches. But the crew got shut down at least for being so stupid.

Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

Sadly, not really. Turned out they were connected, it was basically the left hand stealing from the right accidentally. They got a slap on the wrist, and nobody got any of their product or money back except the patches. But the crew got shut down at least for being so stupid.

Damn.....

Top Bottom