Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I moved my clones off the property while my mature girls bloom. They aren't in a great situation but at least I'm legal here. Even though we have legalized doesn't mean the cops like that. I could see them confiscating everything if my plant count was 4 mature plus a few 6" clones.

I'm growing two strains and one is Humboldt Green Crack CBD. I wanted to see if it would grow here and with my setup, and now that I see that it can it would make sense to get a medicinal license just to guarantee I am somewhat protected from my biggest threat.. them authority peeps. I love the idea of making oils and tinctures, I really believe in the health properties. Dang, I'm alive today because it's kept my depression from overwhelming me in the worst times.

I'm rambling since I just smoked one rolled from a little branch covered with baby buds that got snapped off a few weeks back. My accidental, 2 week old, non-cured baby bud is already better than that government stuff.
Good luck you guys are so lucky to have it legal spare a thought for us encumbered and draconianised illegal growers in the world like myself . Waiting for the laws to change Downunder .....

equinox

equinox

Good luck you guys are so lucky to have it legal spare a thought for us encumbered and draconianised illegal growers in the world like myself . Waiting for the laws to change Downunder .....
You "encumbered and draconianised illegal growers" are the ones who kept me alive all those years. I would never forget you.

kevinfever

kevinfever

When looking up licences make sure youre looking up Canadian laws not just some site that's willing to take your money to consult with you. That's cool that you found that site, more Canadians would be growing bigger amounts if it was that cheap and easy.
knew it it was to good to be true lol either way if i was going as big as that guy was i would of payed 10k to protect it

TheKushie

TheKushie

You don't hear about the Canadian Dream because we don't need to dream it, we live it.
Sorry the whole population of Canada is equal to the state of California.. that's like taking California and spreading it across the land of Canada lol it's a joke. I have my reason to dislike a county

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Looking absolutely beautiful everyone! Unfortunately I've been going through a lot with my grow, I have never had such a horrible infestation of caterpillars since I've started growing! They're literally dessimating my crops and destroying my buds from the inside out and I've tried everything to get rid of them. So I'm harvesting all of my plants that have been severely affected by this infestaton a month early. Here's some pics of the damage and some of the nugs I've currently harvested.
PXL 20200926 201135749

PXL 20200926 201112299

I'm just so disappointed and sad that I have to harvest early just to save my crops... Next year I'm going to invest in some like mosquito net mesh to put on my plants to prevent the moths/butterflies from planting their eggs especially since I didn't have the best of luck doing the neem/soap solution insecticide. Good news though, I got the job at walmart! Haha

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Looking absolutely beautiful everyone! Unfortunately I've been going through a lot with my grow, I have never had such a horrible infestation of caterpillars since I've started growing! They're literally dessimating my crops and destroying my buds from the inside out and I've tried everything to get rid of them. So I'm harvesting all of my plants that have been severely affected by this infestaton a month early. Here's some pics of the damage and some of the nugs I've currently harvested.View attachment 1036404
View attachment 1036405
View attachment 1036406
View attachment 1036407View attachment 1036409

I'm just so disappointed and sad that I have to harvest early just to save my crops... Next year I'm going to invest in some like mosquito net mesh to put on my plants to prevent the moths/butterflies from planting their eggs especially since I didn't have the best of luck doing the neem/soap solution insecticide. Good news though, I got the job at walmart! Haha
I know that feeling well here in Oklahoma!

RodKoehler

RodKoehler

Fan leaves on my big bud/blueberry auto have yellowed up and come off....about all thats left is buds. The leaves on buds are just starting to yellow up and trichomes are nearly all milky. Hoping she finishes before the cold gets her....
View attachment 1036480

View attachment 1036481

View attachment 1036482
I think I'm in the same boat at 4100 ft elevation in Northern CA. My plants in 15 gallon smart pots had their leaves turn yellow first. The pots are too small. The ones in the ground still have a lot of fans: Picture of sour diesel in smart pot vs. ground.

Brx9jl7aRGd7Bp76uLYdQ
Top Bottom