Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
equinox

equinox

Rules are rules it’s karma, growers like this will spoil it for you all you guys are so lucky to grow 4 plants ........
I felt sad for the plants really. I mean planting them all in a wide open field somewhere? Even I know they use drones and heat mapping and stuff. Now if they had put them here and there in little bunches no one would ever have noticed. So the growers seeemed not so smart to me, but those plants did nothing wrong.

Do you talk to your plants? I do.

Rooke

Rooke

I felt sad for the plants really. I mean planting them all in a wide open field somewhere? Even I know they use drones and heat mapping and stuff. Now if they had put them here and there in little bunches no one would ever have noticed. So the growers seeemed not so smart to me, but those plants did nothing wrong.

All that hard work up in smoke!! Sad but true yes indeed hide your plants better if that’s how you grow lesson learned I guess.

Billymgb

Billymgb

I tell mine every morning how beautiful they are.

Top Bottom