Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff member
Supporter
Happy with my first grow! Have a question. I make edibles; tinctures and hash oil. Rarely smoke. Do I need to trim my popcorn buds? (Trimming the 22 colas) It just seems a waste of time since theyre going in the Magic Butter machine.
p.s.Found a litter of kittens next to my grow. Best thing ever.
oh look at the kitty! cute

RodKoehler

RodKoehler

Happy with my first grow! Have a question. I make edibles; tinctures and hash oil. Rarely smoke. Do I need to trim my popcorn buds? (Trimming the 22 colas) It just seems a waste of time since theyre going in the Magic Butter machine.
p.s.Found a litter of kittens next to my grow. Best thing ever.
Turn your sugar leaf trim and small lower buds into dry ice kief, or get a spin bowl.

GreenG

GreenG

I have one outdoor plant from my growing season - she is a Durban Poison (100% Sativa) she has been flowering for 20 weeks -it’s getting cold up here in Vermont. Well not cold for us Vermonters but 40’s at night I think I can keep her warm for one more week - it’s my 1st grow and everything is new - how much fun is this ??!
Looking at these pictures- what do you all think ??
69C1F24C-54A4-428D-A24A-C8B8FF6F1E11.jpeg
99068D5E-EDFC-4E47-A63A-89DE396E621F.jpeg
DC61A2DE-3B5E-4D2B-B6F4-11FA4AD78FA2.jpeg

amekins

amekins

I have one outdoor plant from my growing season - she is a Durban Poison (100% Sativa) she has been flowering for 20 weeks -it’s getting cold up here in Vermont. Well not cold for us Vermonters but 40’s at night I think I can keep her warm for one more week - it’s my 1st grow and everything is new - how much fun is this ??!
Looking at these pictures- what do you all think ?? View attachment 1038976 View attachment 1038978 View attachment 1038979
20 weeks in flower???? Shit.

MikeTrike2020

MikeTrike2020

You inherit a greenhouse? Nice

I actually built it at last minute. We had a surprise 3 day freeze a couple weeks ago so out of panic I threw some panels up. The girls survived well but with the reduction in light I think I definitely slowed them down.

frebo

frebo

Turn your sugar leaf trim and small lower buds into dry ice kief, or get a spin bowl.
I like the spin bowls. The dispensaries now sell
“Machine Trimmed” 1/2 ounce packages and it is all those “Popcorn” buds. The price of spin bowls has really come down over the years. I have always thought a perfect trim was not required. You can do that when you smoke it.

Top Bottom