Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Happy with my first grow! Have a question. I make edibles; tinctures and hash oil. Rarely smoke. Do I need to trim my popcorn buds? (Trimming the 22 colas) It just seems a waste of time since theyre going in the Magic Butter machine.
p.s.Found a litter of kittens next to my grow. Best thing ever.
oh look at the kitty! cute

RodKoehler

RodKoehler

Happy with my first grow! Have a question. I make edibles; tinctures and hash oil. Rarely smoke. Do I need to trim my popcorn buds? (Trimming the 22 colas) It just seems a waste of time since theyre going in the Magic Butter machine.
p.s.Found a litter of kittens next to my grow. Best thing ever.
Turn your sugar leaf trim and small lower buds into dry ice kief, or get a spin bowl.

GreenG

GreenG

I have one outdoor plant from my growing season - she is a Durban Poison (100% Sativa) she has been flowering for 20 weeks -it’s getting cold up here in Vermont. Well not cold for us Vermonters but 40’s at night I think I can keep her warm for one more week - it’s my 1st grow and everything is new - how much fun is this ??!
Looking at these pictures- what do you all think ??
69C1F24C 54A4 428D A24A C8B8FF6F1E11
99068D5E EDFC 4E47 A63A 89DE396E621F
DC61A2DE 3B5E 4D2B B6F4 11FA4AD78FA2

amekins

amekins

I have one outdoor plant from my growing season - she is a Durban Poison (100% Sativa) she has been flowering for 20 weeks -it’s getting cold up here in Vermont. Well not cold for us Vermonters but 40’s at night I think I can keep her warm for one more week - it’s my 1st grow and everything is new - how much fun is this ??!
Looking at these pictures- what do you all think ?? View attachment 1038976View attachment 1038978View attachment 1038979
20 weeks in flower???? Shit.

uphere

uphere

Here is the final update on the manifolded GC. Cleaned up before take down. Its been a very hot, dry summer but everything worked out well. Not the best strain for up here but happy to try. See you all next spring. Happy growing.
20201003 122030
IMG 37781

MikeTrike2020

MikeTrike2020

You inherit a greenhouse? Nice

I actually built it at last minute. We had a surprise 3 day freeze a couple weeks ago so out of panic I threw some panels up. The girls survived well but with the reduction in light I think I definitely slowed them down.

frebo

frebo

Turn your sugar leaf trim and small lower buds into dry ice kief, or get a spin bowl.
I like the spin bowls. The dispensaries now sell
“Machine Trimmed” 1/2 ounce packages and it is all those “Popcorn” buds. The price of spin bowls has really come down over the years. I have always thought a perfect trim was not required. You can do that when you smoke it.

Top Bottom