Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
itza419

itza419

you're so brave! looking like its working out for you. i was scared of the frost in southern ON and mine are going in the ground monday. well done!
Western P.A....EVERYONE HAS TO REMEMBER . IN NATURE THEY COME UP IN THE SPRING ALL BY THEMSELVES..Its due to the fact that males get pulled and Sensimillia is the preferred produce. If a male and female are left untouched and create a seed crop. The following year cannabis would come back. However most viable seeds are eaten and what does make it are trying to germinate in untillled soil. My 2 cents.

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

I love watching C99 grow, but have a special kind of hate for trimming it.
5E83C80A 922A 4E17 9167 E9D18EF1F749
323149AB 130C 40D3 9117 1FD75124A931

R

redshift75

im waiting on parts for my tiller. Every season warranty repair. They are saying might not be in stock til end of august... so im like do i buy better equipment or a new tiller and get the part i need out of it... But just got everything to build a whole new canna greenhouse outdoors all setup just to tender. Now the lumber sits there cause i cant finish turning over the soil and i hate tilling first time inside the greenhouses when everything is up.. at least for first time breaking ground. Or id already have mine outside. but either way gives more times for the clones to take off inside the tent.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
These will heading outside shortly! I have Coco Puffz, Lime Og, and Coco Berry Jones from Bud White Genetics and I had a Sunshine clone I grew outside last year that had a few beans so I’m growing that mystery cross out as well. Also have a couple bag seeds of a cheese strain. Been working on my garden area, real excited to plant in ground this year. Really got a lot of help off this forum last year even though I didn’t post. I’ll try and share more this season. Keep growing!

Is that a ts1000 I see??? I love mine so far and always want other growers opinions.

Cheers!

itza419

itza419

Frosting warnings are different from Freeze Warnings. I put nature's glove on..Lake Erie snow machine just came on..next 24 hrs. will tell me just how tuff this strain is. Once again they have been in ground since 4/20.
20200508 120316

teejacks

teejacks

On my deck since April 11. Alaskan Purple, who has been finicky since birth, and Blackberry OG CBD. They have tripled in size, and seem to be doing very well out there so far.
nice! excited to see how the alaskan purp turns out for you. i was so close to starting one but i wanted to try a couple other strains first

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@teejacks Thank you. The Alaskan was supposed to be an Auto but ended up photo. That might account for why she's crabby all the time.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
On my deck since April 11. Alaskan Purple, who has been finicky since birth, and Blackberry OG CBD. They have tripled in size, and seem to be doing very well out there so far.
perfect setting .

teejacks

teejacks

Getting the girls used to the cold weather. Also the cover crop is breaking through! Little change of plans this year as some other plants are pre flowering and I need to get that sorted before they’re on their*? Own lol
20953EBD 4378 48FB 963A 6113CB0DDEF3
21C24029 1FC7 428F BEFB D0D5769CA817

Top Bottom