• Tagged users None
itza419

itza419

They made it..Whoo Hoo..
20200510 083513
20200510 083507

twin10286

twin10286

Any one go straight from seed out doors in the ground? I'm interested in thoughts for next year.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Any one go straight from seed out doors in the ground? I'm interested in thoughts for next year.
Pretty hard to do in the northern hemisphere and have any potency in your buds unless you have an autoflower variety. I personally have never grown one but it makes sense that you don't have to worry about the light cycle changing so late in the season... I personally quit doing that I can grow them in pots and put them away at night to keep their light cycle more on schedule with the warmer weather because October up in the north it's awful cold for growing anything worth a damn unless you have a strain specifically designed for your climate
My goal is to have everything done by mid August living in the upper Midwest because you never know what comes with the weather.. September can be a good growing month or like season before last a terrible growing month.. lots of rain and cool temperatures made for some pretty weak smoke

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

View attachment 970261
Blue Ripper ( jack ripper x blueberry )
That's how I like to grow I wish I could but it's not an option for me here... My soil here is naturally perfect for growing weed problem is I can grow the biggest most beautiful plants that have no potency because of the climate least that I can count on everybody gets lucky once in awhile including me... It's not quite legal here... Even though I don't have any neighbors as of yet my closest one is a sheriff😲🥴🙄 and he pays attention to things he probably shouldn't
.. that's why I was liking the mini clone idea dire wolf I'd rather have something smaller than nothing at all

dire wolf

dire wolf

That's how I like to grow I wish I could but it's not an option for me here... My soil here is naturally perfect for growing weed problem is I can grow the biggest most beautiful plants that have no potency because of the climate least that I can count on everybody gets lucky once in awhile including me... It's not quite legal here... Even though I don't have any neighbors as of yet my closest one is a sheriff😲🥴🙄 and he pays attention to things he probably shouldn't
.. that's why I was liking the mini clone idea dire wolf I'd rather have something smaller than nothing at all
Gotta get you into a grow climate .... looks like / love your garden , veggies and all .....

And i've learned to understand that " small" is many times an even better way to grow , who needs 12 ft trees that are prone to rot and curious neighbors....

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Gotta get you into a grow climate .... looks like / love your garden , veggies and all .....

And i've learned to understand that " small" is many times an even better way to grow , who needs 12 ft trees that are prone to rot and curious neighbors....
I do love my garden it brings me peace in life... But so does my pot... Come on legislation hurry up! I found a way around the light cycle here by growing them in pots and moving in them indoors at a chosen time and just like clockwork moving them outdoors at a chosen time before work. The older I get the earlier I wake up 4 a.m. most days I call it old man syndrome. I know my method can cause Hermes but I've yet to see one in my SSH strain.. and as for me it's only been about 10 years that bags of weed came seed free around here so I'm used to seeing a seed here or there.. I included a few pics of my original mini clone that I successfully got into re veg mode after I harvested and pollinated a few buds left behind on the lower half...looks kind of weird I don't know if it's confused or the soil change that I did with it that saved his life has too much nitrogen in it what do you think.. when it started to die I went to the best spot in my garden and took soilit actually bounce back within two days so I must have had some kind of newt lock going on
IMG 20200510 162214984
IMG 20200510 162239808
IMG 20200510 162239808

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I do love my garden it brings me peace in life... But so does my pot... Come on legislation hurry up! I found a way around the light cycle here by growing them in pots and moving in them indoors at a chosen time and just like clockwork moving them outdoors at a chosen time before work. The older I get the earlier I wake up 4 a.m. most days I call it old man syndrome. I know my method can cause Hermes but I've yet to see one in my SSH strain.. and as for me it's only been about 10 years that bags of weed came seed free around here so I'm used to seeing a seed here or there.. I included a few pics of my original mini clone that I successfully got into re veg mode after I harvested and pollinated a few buds left behind on the lower half...looks kind of weird I don't know if it's confused or the soil change that I did with it that saved his life has too much nitrogen in it what do you think.. when it started to die I went to the best spot in my garden and took soilit actually bounce back within two days so I must have had some kind of newt lock going onView attachment 971131View attachment 971132View attachment 971132
Some of mine were monster cropped (revegging a flowering clone) and the rest were actually purposefully revegged after flowering for 3 weeks.
It's my experiment this yr. I've never seen so much growth tho. I have a feeling this will be my method from now on..

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Some of mine were monster cropped (revegging a flowering clone) and the rest were actually purposefully revegged after flowering for 3 weeks.
It's my experiment this yr. I've never seen so much growth tho. I have a feeling this will be my method from now on..
well when I start again indoors this fall I will have better soil to work with I've been growing things in small pots and they grow great for a while but newt lock seems to happen pretty easily by the time I harvest so when it comes to time to re veg my plants were dying on me so this is my first one.. I know you couldn't tell what the growth on that little plant has been amazing once it kicked in... so you might have something there maybe it has something to do with their hormones still being present in the plant after the flower I don't know.. but at the rate this little clone is revegging I fully expect it to be bigger than it was before I harvested it within 2 weeks. of course I'm using the sun now instead of a cheap light setup I'll post more pics of this plant in a few weeks for people to see it's all new to me man.. first clone I ever grew through the bud stage and first-time revegging.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

well when I start again indoors this fall I will have better soil to work with I've been growing things in small pots and they grow great for a while but newt lock seems to happen pretty easily by the time I harvest so when it comes to time to re veg my plants were dying on me so this is my first one.. I know you couldn't tell what the growth on that little plant has been amazing once it kicked in... so you might have something there maybe it has something to do with their hormones still being present in the plant after the flower I don't know.. but at the rate this little clone is revegging I fully expect it to be bigger than it was before I harvested it within 2 weeks. of course I'm using the sun now instead of a cheap light setup I'll post more pics of this plant in a few weeks for people to see it's all new to me man.. first clone I ever grew through the bud stage and first-time revegging.
Oh I think revegging is amazing. I've tried it all 3 ways now and I think that the growth off of a flowering clone is by far the best I've seen yet. Wont know for sure until harvest tho.
Revegging if the genetics take to it can increase yeilds by up to 200%
There is a lot of hate for this method but this is why I want to try it combined with how I grow outdoors. We will see.
I'm excited to see how yours turns out.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I'd recognize those 17W panels anywhere lol I've got 2 myself and for the price they work nicely!
They were actually 32 watt but for the price yeah they are working.. they were actually only intended to start my plants indoors but this year I got a little crazy and started some things way back in late November.. I think I seen those 17 watt panels on Amazon they do look just like these Unifun brand which I got on Amazon as well.. they're all made in China man
..lol... I'll probably be looking for a high upgrade of lighting this fall unless the economy stays where it's at then I'll have other worries

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
They were actually 32 watt but for the price yeah they are working.. they were actually only intended to start my plants indoors but this year I got a little crazy and started some things way back in late November.. I think I seen those 17 watt panels on Amazon they do look just like these Unifun brand which I got on Amazon as well.. they're all made in China man
..lol... I'll probably be looking for a high upgrade of lighting this fall unless the economy stays where it's at then I'll have other worries

Right on! Yup, the ones I got are 45W....but like all Chinese LED they actually draw 17 lmao Identical to yours!

Cheers!

Top Bottom