Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MerryJane22

MerryJane22

In northern wi...so yeah I feel ya about the weather! But hey ...what's a girl to do other then just ride it out lol

He he he....ride we will !

All the troubles I've had have made me just dig in deeper and promise myself to become an expert in soil prep. I know much more now than I did in April 😂

Good luck Great !

RookieBC

RookieBC

Outdoor Rockstar in BC first time grower. Did a bit of pruning after the first 2 pics and trying a hit of training to create airflow and better light penetration. Absolute rookie but I needed a new hobby View attachment 1000440View attachment 1000441View attachment 1000442View attachment 1000443View attachment 1000444
These little trees are Hawaiian Haze CBD.
View attachment 1000681
View attachment 1000680
I was trying to get a nice CBD strain for up here in Canada but couldn't find any seeds in time but was interested in the medicinal properties. How do you extract the CBD and get the benefit without smoking or eating it?
Some nice looking plants in here! Wish I had the space to grow some trees. Damn jealous
In bc as well. Two autos and 1 photo period.
View attachment 1000735
Where do you get the bags? Was gonna order 1 big one online to try out don't have anymore room in the ground

Wristle

Wristle

Where do you get the bags? Was gonna order 1 big one online to try out don't have anymore room in the ground

I'm on the west coast and just at a local nursery. They're hard to find as I've checked a lot over the last few months and only 2 have carried them. Even then sizes are an issue. A lot of small 2/3/5 gallons. Or some crazy 100 gallon + monstrosities. One day :)

Ones I'm using are called root pouch.

Check Amazon if your into that. Lots there.

RookieBC

RookieBC

I'm on the west coast and just at a local nursery. They're hard to find as I've checked a lot over the last few months and only 2 have carried them. Even then sizes are an issue. A lot of small 2/3/5 gallons. Or some crazy 100 gallon + monstrosities. One day :)

Ones I'm using are called root pouch.

Check Amazon if your into that. Lots there.
Yeah saw a bunch on Amazon, I'm moving one to an old recycling bin today and might order a bag today thinking 35 gallon to try out and see if air flow works magic like I have heard

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Wow some big ass trees good work folks. Here some undate pics of my backyard stuff.

The monster is the skunk#1 mainlined

The smaller leggy girl was my solo cup challange that I forgot to flip so put it in a bigger pot and she's exploded

The pics of the pair are 2 of my low flyer autos

DSC 0164
DSC 0160
DSC 0160
DSC 0162
DSC 0163
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Just for shits my indoor plants the 2 budding ones are Bruce banner autos. Even though side by side I'd swear there 2 different strains. Maybe the seed bank mixed some seeds in somehow.

The big one in the dwc bucket is a blueberry that exploded on me and I let veg to long and is now 4 days since flip she's gonna out grow the tent I'm afraid

DSC 0158
DSC 0159
DSC 0155
DSC 0156
DSC 0157
RookieBC

RookieBC

Just for shits my indoor plants the 2 budding ones are Bruce banner autos. Even though side by side I'd swear there 2 different strains. Maybe the seed bank mixed some seeds in somehow.

The big one in the dwc bucket is a blueberry that exploded on me and I let veg to long and is now 4 days since flip she's gonna out grow the tent I'm afraid
From experience when growing from seed every sprouted one is usually massively different maybe same strain but the genetics aren't exact, is that what phenotypes are or am I thinking of the wrong term? Just like when you get your wife pregnant twice both are your strain but the plants she births are never the same unless twins. They have different attitudes and looks and demeanors but same mother

RookieBC

RookieBC

Nice where is it located mine is still a month away from flower girl and moved to its final spot. Time to triple in size by end of August without training I'm hoping they would hit 8 feet plus but I'll be happy with 6 and a nice trained flat canopy sucking up that sunlight

MerryJane22

MerryJane22

just an updated from a couple of mystery discreet autos somewhere in the UK.

Are autos always so conical? makes me feel not so bad....my first grow (9 autos) look very similar to these. My next batch I did LST and they are more bushy with lots more bud sites. May I ask, do you do a 2nd harvest with your autos?

I'm thinking of harvesting the top cola and then letting the others ride a few weeks to mature properly.....

PS sorry for my lack of knowledge, this is my very first grow.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Are autos always so conical? makes me feel not so bad....my first grow (9 autos) look very similar to these. My next batch I did LST and they are more bushy with lots more bud sites. May I ask, do you do a 2nd harvest with your autos?

I'm thinking of harvesting the top cola and then letting the others ride a few weeks to mature properly.....

PS sorry for my lack of knowledge, this is my very first grow.
Before you harvest... make sure you post the pics and ask if they are ready. The most common mistake is taking them too early. :)

Top Bottom